Email domain for business

Robbo42

Central Defender
Anyone registered an email domain for business recently ?

Just looking for recommendations for a cheap solution which would only require a maximum of 2 email addresses.

Anyone registered an email domain for business recently ?

Just looking for recommendations for a cheap solution which would only require a maximum of 2 email addresses.
Have you looked up to see if the domain you want is available? Eg robbo42.co.uk if it is you will need to register the domain, dead easy few quid a year and you will be able to get emails from that ie [email protected] I have a blog website use for the work I do, pay Google thirty something quid and if I want emails dead easy. You could run your own email server in the cloud but tbh if looking at thousands of emails just get somebody else to do it,. Somebody will come along and tell you something different but that's all I have ever done. Google seem pretty good never had an issue with them holding my domain but read loads on privacy but not an issue for me - must be loads on domain hosting out there. You after something specific? Google comes with two free emails.

Last edited:
Step 1: make sure the domain is available and then register it
Step 2: decide what email and services you want. IMAP, Exchange, MS365, Google Workspace etc. You may only want 2 email addresses now but think about future requirements.

Back