Elton John confirmed for next June

Lad I used to work with bought tickets to see him in Amsterdam a couple of years back.

First time he went he was a year early. Didn't realise until he got there so just had a weekend in Amsterdam.

When the gig date came round it was postponed. Then covid came and there's been nee gigs.

Three years down the line he's still not seen Elton. After all that he'll be well chuffed this gig is a mile from his house.

Well game for this. Heard tickets are from 75 which would be pretty decent prices for someone like this these days tbf, be a great gig, prob last chance to see him live as well.

Bang on mate. I'll not be going but people moaning...ffs, he's one of the biggest legends of music. Can't win the club at times, great for the City.
Exactly mate. He’s not for me like, but as long as it sells it’s great for the profile of the club and local business. You’ll always get the music Nazis that will twist because it’s not their favourite band, and the ones who will whinge for the sake of it. But for me they could stick alvin and the chipmunks on as long as they sold out.

Back