Elsiesafc.

Couldn't give a fuck about the rest of this but I'm intrigued by the bloke who keeps replying to her. What's his motivation? His end game? Why does he think replying to every tweet will help him work towards this? If he's on a wind up, all the better, but same questions apply.

white knight? lonely? thinking he'll eventually pull while humilating himself to people watching?

white knight? lonely? thinking he'll eventually pull while humilating himself to people watching?
Exactly it's that last part. What makes someone think it's worthwhile and so sure of the desired outcome while everyone else is thinking what the fuck is he doing. Got to be a wind up.

So the Irish lass is accusing the 'sister' of being someone pretending to be her sister?
:eek: :lol:
I think there may be some people with issues
The Irish lass is the biggest catfish
The sisters profile has disappeared now, elcorto97 disappeared. Dafuq

Last edited:
Couldn't give a fuck about the rest of this but I'm intrigued by the bloke who keeps replying to her. What's his motivation? His end game? Why does he think replying to every tweet will help him work towards this? If he's on a wind up, all the better, but same questions apply.
You don't know how the internet works mate :lol:, any remotely attractive female gets attention from thousands of incels.

Back