Elsiesafc.

So I’m guessing from that video the lass who’s photos this actually was has played a double bluff and she’s been Elsie this whole time and created a scandal to then promote her Only Fans?

So was Goldie right when he said he had met her? Needs it's own netflix series this.
So I’m guessing from that video the lass who’s photos this actually was has played a double bluff and she’s been Elsie this whole time and created a scandal to then promote her Only Fans?
Thats what they are hinting at = Load of bullshit. She isnt clever enough for a kick off.

theres pics and videos of this one with the tattoos ringing the real elsie (louisa) & turning up at her house and chatting to her mam about it etc etc etc.

Thats what they are hinting at = Load of bullshit. She isnt clever enough for a kick off.

theres pics and videos of this one with the tattoos ringing the real elsie (louisa) & turning up at her house and chatting to her mam about it etc etc etc.

Aye that’s what I was thinking that Elsie account was active for a couple years I believe. Quite a long game to play.

In much more innocent times on the old RTG board, when the internet was still just fields, someone went on the board as "Helen Droad" claiming to be a female Leeds supporter looking to wind us all up before our upcoming Leeds fixture. The response was a combination of anti-Leeds hate and pervy comments until it was clear it was one of our own on a wind up

2 safc fan twitter accounts, in a relationship together, used to banter with people & each other on there. Used to argue on there in view of everyone following, then make up. People used to chat to them & some claimed they knew them, seen them at match etc. Accounts ran for a year or so.
They also had a child. Child got ill. Stuff about bairn in hospital etc. Child died. Safc fan outpouring of grief.

Turned out they didn't exist. Was one fella
I can remember one young (ex) couple who had a bairn and would always be slating each other, then make up for a few days, then be absolutely slating each other again.
Always assumed the lad knew quite a few on there (and possibly on here) and don't think he was from Seaham but could be wrong.
Reading this thread has made me realise I haven't seen them for a while so maybe it was them/him or I muted them, or they just grew up.

Back