Ellis Short's Legacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PISTON

Striker
When the inevitable finally does happen how will The Ghost of Skibo Castle be remembered for his time at Sunderland?
Short term in the immediate aftermath?
In years to come in terms of his overall legacy?

When the inevitable finally does happen how will The Ghost of Skibo Castle be remembered for his time at Sunderland?
Somebody who sold us down the river to a dodgy Far East consortium. I can see the black and white kits being unveiled now. The bastards!

I hope he sticks around and finally gets it right - surely this must happen at some point.

He has chucked loads of money at this project without having had sensible control mechanisms in place, so hopefully this time will be differrent.

Goes now and he will be the king that squandered a fortune.

Someone who put money into the club, but didn't have the right people advising him. He can't be happy that millions of pounds has been wasted. Rodwell, Johnson, lens, Fletcher and borini. 50 million pounds worth of players there, all were in the squad on Saturday. But aye, he's spent Fuck all. That's not including the rest of the players and other players, who good money was spent on the last few years. Ridiculous amounts wasted, but money has been spent.

He'll outlive you man ........ he'll be there for years and pass the club on to his family.

In other words, yer fucked :lol:

Obsessed :D

PISTON, for fuck's f***ing sake, give it a bastard rest man.
:).

I want Ellis to have something to show for his money in terms of a legacy, otherwise his time and ours have been completely wasted.
Bob Murray left a lasting legacy to Sunderland. Despite many shortfalls and not being mega rich he managed to leave his never to be forgotten mark.

Very poor to say the least.I ll be glad to see the back of him

I want Ellis to have something to show for his money in terms of a legacy, otherwise his time and ours have been completely wasted.
Bob Murray left a lasting legacy to Sunderland. Despite many shortfalls and not being mega rich he managed to leave his never to be forgotten mark.
Me too mate but making five threads a day about him isn't going to change diddly squat.

Someone who put money into the club, but didn't have the right people advising him. He can't be happy that millions of pounds has been wasted. Rodwell, Johnson, lens, Fletcher and borini. 50 million pounds worth of players there, all were in the squad on Saturday. But aye, he's spent Fuck all. That's not including the rest of the players and other players, who good money was spent on the last few years. Ridiculous amounts wasted, but money has been spent.
You make it sound like we haven't received hundreds of millions from the PL/SKY.

Sadly, unlike Bob Murray i think Ellis will be very quickly forgotten about. That is a shame in my eyes. He just doesn't seem capable of achieving anything of note that will last.

Yes he completely wasted our teenage years when we should have had top flight football to watch and proper heroes to worship. For most of his time we were shite.

You make it sound like we haven't received hundreds of millions from the PL/SKY.

Sadly, unlike Bob Murray i think Ellis will be very quickly forgotten about. That is a shame in my eyes. He just doesn't seem capable of achieving anything of note that will last.

All the clubs have, including Wigan, QPR, Hull, etc and still managed to go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back