Ellis Retro on Facebook (retro shirts)

Jelly Belly

Striker
Absolutely no idea how to post photos on here but he's run a batch of the new Hummel home shirts. Looks decent to be honest but I'm still not 100% convinced that the photos leaked a couple of months ago are of the final design?

I'll personally wait for the genuine article but the shirt does look very tidy

They look decent, but the price is not far off what the real thing will be. Im not sure I really see the point

These are the Eliis Retro Davey Rush was pushing a year or so back?
the pictures look to be of the shirt he’s produced. Might be wrong but especially when it’s not the final design it’s a weird thing to do and a big risk.
No risk made to order I heard

Last edited:
As usual the sponsor spoils it. I really miss the VAUX logo, 100% the best we've had.
You can apply a little acetone (nail polish remover) to the inside of the shirt where logo resides. This should remove it. I washed our 2014 league final shirt for first time and the logo partly removed itself. Rather than taking it back, I just used that technique to remove what was left. It dissolves the glue.

Absolutely no idea how to post photos on here but he's run a batch of the new Hummel home shirts. Looks decent to be honest but I'm still not 100% convinced that the photos leaked a couple of months ago are of the final design?

I'll personally wait for the genuine article but the shirt does look very tidy
They aren’t so he’s just made himself look a bit daft really

Last edited:

Back