Elite Dangerous

Anyone bought the dk2 yet? Just sitting in the cockpit with the dk2 on my head convinced me that VR is here to stay this time :cool:

Noticed this on Hot UK Deals. Apparently you XBOXONE lot can get it cheaper by buying it off the Hungarian website (change your location to Hungaria) and then when purchased switch back to UK and download and play. Guys on the site says they have been doing it safely for years.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/elite-dangerous-preview-edition-xbox-one-14-28-xbox-hungary-2227932

Elite Dangerous Xbox one preview edition.
Get it from the hungarian market for 6190 forint which is approx £14.28
Will need to add any bank transaction fee if yours has them. Lloyds charges me £2 for a foreign transaction with a debit card so cost me about £16. Some banks dont carry a charge but £2 is usually about the maximum you should pay. It's at £24.99 in the UK market.
You just need to set your xbox location to Hungary and use a Hungarian Postcode in the billing address. I use my normal address and change the postcode to a hungarian one. (Google hungarian postcode).
This game is a work in progress and can change before the final retail release, which you will get anyway as you've already paid for it in the preview price. There is also a trial version so you can check it out first.

This Is a modern remake of the original BBC Micro classic computer game which I spent many months on in 1984. David braben is a legend for this classic game and also the follow up Frontier.

Hungarian page below
http://www.xbox.com/hu-HU/Search?q=Elite dangerous#All

^ Some people getting it for about £14!

Noticed this on Hot UK Deals. Apparently you XBOXONE lot can get it cheaper by buying it off the Hungarian website (change your location to Hungaria) and then when purchased switch back to UK and download and play. Guys on the site says they have been doing it safely for years.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/elite-dangerous-preview-edition-xbox-one-14-28-xbox-hungary-2227932

Elite Dangerous Xbox one preview edition.
Get it from the hungarian market for 6190 forint which is approx £14.28
Will need to add any bank transaction fee if yours has them. Lloyds charges me £2 for a foreign transaction with a debit card so cost me about £16. Some banks dont carry a charge but £2 is usually about the maximum you should pay. It's at £24.99 in the UK market.
You just need to set your xbox location to Hungary and use a Hungarian Postcode in the billing address. I use my normal address and change the postcode to a hungarian one. (Google hungarian postcode).
This game is a work in progress and can change before the final retail release, which you will get anyway as you've already paid for it in the preview price. There is also a trial version so you can check it out first.

This Is a modern remake of the original BBC Micro classic computer game which I spent many months on in 1984. David braben is a legend for this classic game and also the follow up Frontier.

Hungarian page below
http://www.xbox.com/hu-HU/Search?q=Elite dangerous#All

^ Some people getting it for about £14!

Confirming this works. I've done it for years. Forza Horizon for a few quid a couple of months after it came out was the best bargin.

Got this for the Mac recently. Managed to link my PS3 controller to it and put it on my big telly.

Fuck me, it's hard.

When I was 11 it was impossible to dock in a spinning station. Now it's impossible to kill anyone. I need to practice more.

Got this for the Mac recently. Managed to link my PS3 controller to it and put it on my big telly.

Fuck me, it's hard.

When I was 11 it was impossible to dock in a spinning station. Now it's impossible to kill anyone. I need to practice more.
Upgrade your lasers to gimballed or, if you can afford it, turretted.

Tried the trial on xb1 and it just lets u try the training if I buy it for the preview price does it have missions and is a full game I'm confused with it saying preview. Cheers

Tried the trial on xb1 and it just lets u try the training if I buy it for the preview price does it have missions and is a full game I'm confused with it saying preview. Cheers

If it's like the PC release you buy it and are entitled to download the training missions to have a blast on till it's release. Then you download the full game when it's released. That's how I done it anyways.

Training missions things are not up to much like.

Back