Elite Dangerous

Managed to get on for 40 minutes just there.

Spent 10 minutes of it bounty hunting at Eravate 10 high res site and made 220,000 cr :lol:

Managed to get on for 40 minutes just there.

Spent 10 minutes of it bounty hunting at Eravate 10 high res site and made 220,000 cr :lol:
Mucking about in the Koa Wanga system. De City dock.

Calling all PC users.

What is your CMDR name and where are you?

Went out twice. Got twatted twice.

We really need to wing up.

Last edited:
Starting to get pissed off now. Got a 7 day dormant bounty at Adles Armada, can't go anywhere without the Feds killing me. (attacked someone who was wanted - because everyone was shooting him - but before I'd finished scanning).

Might just not play for 7 days until I can pay it off...

Fuck it :lol: started again.

Now got a Cobra MK III and no bounties... :lol:

Last edited:
Well put this on over the weekend to have a bash as aint been on for ages, and feel like it's been ruined with the new combat shite. Before I could spin about ships and try keep them from firing at me but now it just seems like every ship just puts on reverse and flies backwards shooting at me. Doesn't seem like much skill anymore and just a case of shoot the big thing infront and whoever has better shields/guns wins!?!

Used to take down Pythons and shit for fun in my Vulture but now it's like a tin can. Racked up a few mil in bounties taking down what I could (was a big Python being attacked which helped) but just felt a bit meh.

Are they pushing players to all have the big ships? I liked my bounty hunting in the little Vulture. Or am I missing something re: combat?!

Starting to get pissed off now. Got a 7 day dormant bounty at Adles Armada, can't go anywhere without the Feds killing me. (attacked someone who was wanted - because everyone was shooting him - but before I'd finished scanning).

Might just not play for 7 days until I can pay it off...

Fuck it :lol: started again.

Now got a Cobra MK III and no bounties... :lol:
Just jump out of the system you are wanted in and avoid it for a week.

Well put this on over the weekend to have a bash as aint been on for ages, and feel like it's been ruined with the new combat shite. Before I could spin about ships and try keep them from firing at me but now it just seems like every ship just puts on reverse and flies backwards shooting at me. Doesn't seem like much skill anymore and just a case of shoot the big thing infront and whoever has better shields/guns wins!?!

Used to take down Pythons and shit for fun in my Vulture but now it's like a tin can. Racked up a few mil in bounties taking down what I could (was a big Python being attacked which helped) but just felt a bit meh.

Are they pushing players to all have the big ships? I liked my bounty hunting in the little Vulture. Or am I missing something re: combat?!
Mate, you missed the original nerfing of the combat. Even big ships were getting ganked left right and centre. This is the watered down version after players went ape-shit on the FD forums.

Last edited:
INCOMING

here we go folks. The game is about to change

"...Today we’re excited to announce that Elite Dangerous 2.4 The Return will launch Quarter 3 of 2017, and you will be in direct conflict with our insectoid friends. These fearsome creatures are unlike anything you’ve come across before in Elite Dangerous, meaning that you’ll have to discover new ways to fight, work together, and defend against their new types of weaponry and armour...."

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/357610

Bloody Hell. :eek:

Got jumped by an Elite Anaconda. Twatted him but only just made it back to dock with 2'38" oxygen left and hull down to 9%.

My hands are still shaking! :oops:

EDIT: 200C bounty and a repair bill of 548,000C :evil::evil:

Last edited:
Bloody Hell. :eek:

Got jumped by an Elite Anaconda. Twatted him but only just made it back to dock with 2'38" oxygen left and hull down to 9%.

My hands are still shaking! :oops:

EDIT: 200C bounty and a repair bill of 548,000C :evil::evil:
I'd have been lucky to last 2:38 in my cobra. :lol:

It's the twats with the fighters. I can't even outrun them without getting cut to bits.

Anyway, I'm having a break from battling, running imperial slaves, making about 2 mill per trip of three jumps :cool:

I'd have been lucky to last 2:38 in my cobra. :lol:

It's the twats with the fighters. I can't even outrun them without getting cut to bits.

Anyway, I'm having a break from battling, running imperial slaves, making about 2 mill per trip of three jumps :cool:
Took on my first Imperial Cutter tonight. I thought it would be a pussy. :cool:

It stripped my shields and had my hull down to 93% without me even making a dent in its own shields. So I ran away! :oops:

My Corvette is worth 560M with modules and I have 43M in spare cash. Might think about cashing it all in and getting an AspX to do some more Imperial ranking missions until I qualify for a Cutter.

Gerrin! I've just figured out how to launch a fighter!

The pilot is called Karley. She's blonde and has big boobs... but I hired her because she is Expert, honest! :oops:

My baby :cool:

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
When you drop into a Combat Zone and find 2 capital ships going hammer and tong and you're supposed to decide which faction to side with: :eek:

Settled into a canny rhythm. 5-6 million an hour, running imperial slaves between two stations in a T7.

Using the proceeds to A rate an AspX
You've got to tell me the route! I just tried doing a loop route run carrying 256t of cargo each way and it works out at 3.8M per hour.

Imp Slaves from LTT 9810 (Kerimov Dock) to Cemiess (Meech Station) and Indium on the way back.

Bored to death so I'm going on more ranking missions for now.

Last edited:
When you drop into a Combat Zone and find 2 capital ships going hammer and tong and you're supposed to decide which faction to side with: :eek:

You've got to tell me the route! I just tried doing a loop route run carrying 256t of cargo each way and it works out at 3.8M per hour.

Imp Slaves from LTT 9810 (Kerimov Dock) to Cemiess (Meech Station) and Indium on the way back.

Bored to death so I'm going on more ranking missions for now.

Just using this for the trade routes
https://roguey.co.uk/elite-dangerous/trade-helper/best/
Filter out the planets and outposts (can't be arsed, and too small for a t7)
I'm at the top route. About 4500cr profit per ton. Arated t7 has 264 cargo space, so you're looking at about 2m per run?

I'm in Ceos and Sothis at the minute. Passenger missions are available between the two (a short jump) for £1 - £2 million per trip, taking 5 - 10 minutes each. Also there are loads of data missions, backwards and forwards.
Gets your rank, influence, and bank balance flying up :cool:

I'm in Ceos and Sothis at the minute. Passenger missions are available between the two (a short jump) for £1 - £2 million per trip, taking 5 - 10 minutes each. Also there are loads of data missions, backwards and forwards.
Gets your rank, influence, and bank balance flying up :cool:
Can you stack the passenger things? Seen them done, but not sure if it's limited now

Back