Elite Dangerous

Nope. Been farting about running little missions and got up to 400k money. Then found this :evil:

Easy to make quick money in the resource zones. Just pop the pirates and the police will help you take everything down once they zone in. Cake.

I've got a f***ing mint area which is about 10 seconds away from a space station for repairs and cashing in. My joypads wire is fucked tho so cannot play it to give locations. Looking to buy a new joypad but the ones I want are daft prices (xbox one elite etc..) and am I fuck paying that!

Easy to make quick money in the resource zones. Just pop the pirates and the police will help you take everything down once they zone in. Cake.

I've got a f***ing mint area which is about 10 seconds away from a space station for repairs and cashing in. My joypads wire is fucked tho so cannot play it to give locations. Looking to buy a new joypad but the ones I want are daft prices (xbox one elite etc..) and am I fuck paying that!
Just use an xbox 360 controller like I do. Cheap as chips.

Just use an xbox 360 controller like I do. Cheap as chips.

Thats what I'm using. The wire is fucked tho so it keeps having the power go on and off. Not good when you are flying into asteroids and docking stations trying to wiggle the wire so you can get power to move!

How did you lads progress after the Sidewinder?

I'm planning on pimping a Cobra Mk3 up. Back to the eighties and that :lol:

I went Viper. Class little ship. Saved up for the Cobra and only had it a few days and didn't like it. Felt like I was flying a big turd. Back into Viper and bounty hunted my way to the Vulture and not left that yet. Class ship, takes down everything with ease.

Progress update: was doing canny bounty hunting in the RES in Fed Brani.

Was having a brew and my target switched to a plod. Hit him 4 times without realising...

Lasted about ten seconds.

I've fucked off to empire territory until the bounty clears, the pickings aren't as good down there - any if you lads know of any decent High RES locations in empire space?

I haven't bothered with the update yet, but I will - just saving up for a decent ship to take advantage of it.

The game itself has a canny steep learning curve. mario kart it isnt, but it's class if you're prepared to invest the time in learning it. A couple of YouTube videos help.

Well worth the initial 20 notes

Thanks mate. Can you point me in the direction of the video guides, or have they been posted previously in this thread?

Back