Elite Dangerous

You're on my friends list on XBL. Gimme a shout when your on and I'll give what tips I can (I'm off on sick ATM)

Must have added you around the FIFA 14 Club side we had on here.

Left left left.

FFS DAVE. NO!

Also, your on my team on Forza Horizon 3 and give me a hell of a lot of jip in races!

Nah not me, I've never played Forza Horizons. I can't be the only Dave that gets on here and on Xbox Live.

Also, I'll get in touch next time I see you on there. Cheers.

Thank you bud.
Basically No Man's Sky but good?
Yeah. And less of the silly graphics.

No mans sky has took the shine of that a bit, What can you do on a planet ?
Planetside missions, exploring, mining to an extent. You get an SRV buggy to mooch about in.

In the next big update there's also a multi crew option, more planetary stuff and loads more coming (video doing the rounds of a base inside an asteroid which looks class

Last edited:
Yeah. And less of the silly graphics.

Planetside missions, exploring, mining to an extent. You get an SRV buggy to mooch about in.

In the next big update there's also a multi crew option, more planetary stuff and loads more coming (video doing the rounds of a base inside an asteroid which looks class
That sounds excellent. A lot of my game time is just flying past planets. I'm getting the hang of the now so I'd quite like for it to add something like that.
NMS is genuinely the most disappointing game I've ever played. This sounds like the expansion has all the bits I want. I might actually buy it and play it for once :lol:
I have a library full of games I'll never play.

That sounds excellent. A lot of my game time is just flying past planets. I'm getting the hang of the now so I'd quite like for it to add something like that.
NMS is genuinely the most disappointing game I've ever played. This sounds like the expansion has all the bits I want. I might actually buy it and play it for once :lol:
I have a library full of games I'll never play.
It's amazing when you land on some planets and discover some of the epic vistas of far off nebulas and such. One of my highlights was flying through a canyon which seemed to go on forever, before ending up seeing a vista of 3 stars shining down on the planet.

Class.

Back