Electric car home charging points

EV Charging have done mine. I wanted the Wallbox and they source and installed for me in December. I still haven’t paid for it £470 the quote was. They apply for the grant on your bekhalf and then once it’s come they will send me an invoice. Great service and neat too.

I have the VW ID3. Best car I have ever driven and so powerful. I had a new facelift Volvo XC90 and traded for the ID3. I worked out I would save £25,000 over 4 years.Got the car with £10,000 discount from York VW even though I’m based in Durham. I called local VW garage and most were £5k discount. Pleased with the deal.

Last edited:

what is a rough estimate to have a whole new charging point fitted now and are grants still available?
Fancy an EV next,but ni charging point at home.
Had mine done ofd
Place in Southwick was about 500 quid with the grant taken off
EV Charging have done mine. I wanted the Wallbox and they source and installed for me in December. I still haven’t paid for it £470 the quote was. They apply for the grant on your bekhalf and then once it’s come they will send me an invoice. Great service and neat too.

I have the VW ID3. Best car I have ever driven and so powerful. I had a new facelift Volvo XC90 and traded for the ID3. I worked out I would save £25,000 over 4 years.Got the car with £10,000 discount from York VW even though I’m based in Durham. I called local VW garage and most were £5k discount. Pleased with the deal.
Is that the place in Southwick paul Douglass if so they done mine and I concur the service was top class so much so I thought this quote is gonna be ridiculous and it turned out 250 quid cheaper than others for the same job

Last edited:
Had mine done ofd
Place in Southwick was about 500 quid with the grant taken off

Is that the place in Southwick paul Douglass if so they done mine and I concur the service was top class so much so I thought this quote is gonna be ridiculous and it turned out 250 quid cheaper than others for the same job
Yes it is. Paul Douglas. Spot on.

Back