Electric Blankets

fine in my experience, get an electric mattress cover, does the whole thing, its amazing on a cold night!
Never seen these. Will have a look for that
Are you 87?
Nah I just love bed. Probably shouldn’t get one as I find it hard enough to get out as it is. Bought a goose feather down quilt a few weeks ago and I don’t want to go out as much 😁

Last edited:
Normally just use a hotty botty but I’ve seen these and fancy one. Are they ok to put on top of a memory foam mattress or does it make them shrink? Probably a stupid question mind.
aye, I use one on top of my foam topper, best thing I ever bought. I just wish I bought the king size one as they are a bit small.

Once me and the dog get out of the shower and dry we cuddle up under our electric blanket.

Seriously could never think of why I would need an electric blanket.
Must be another one of those Novern things.
Been using them for years. I don't know about memory foam but I recommend getting one with a timer on.

A timer on an electric blanket :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
I love mine like. Usually pop it on about half an hour before bed so it's all toasty warm to snuggle into.

Occasionally put it on during the night when it's bitterly cold and I wake up cold.

Once me and the dog get out of the shower and dry we cuddle up under our electric blanket.

Seriously could never think of why I would need an electric blanket.
Must be another one of those Novern things.

A timer on an electric blanket :lol::lol::lol:

Invaluable, if you don't turn them off before you go to sleep you can wake up almost cooked.

A lesson I learned in my youth.

I love mine like. Usually pop it on about half an hour before bed so it's all toasty warm to snuggle into.

Occasionally put it on during the night when it's bitterly cold and I wake up cold.
That’s my plan like. Getting into a nice warm bed will be amazing.

Whack it on as soon as im in from work. Its scaddin when its time to climb in.

Back