Elder Scrolls Skyrim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found me bitch back in riften. Well happy.

Stealth, archery, heavy armour and two handed was my main areas. Enables you to pop folk off from a distance, grey ninja like, but when the battle is closed in, two handed and heavy armour does the biz.

If you leave your follower somewhere, after a few days, she returns to the place she's "bound" to. Such as your home in the city where you were "given" him/her

If you leave your follower somewhere, after a few days, she returns to the place she's "bound" to. Such as your home in the city where you were "given" him/her
Champion. It's mjoll the lioness and i've had her for ages now. She chats some shit like, but canny in a battle.

I'm in the final furlong now like. 140 hours in, just taken Windhelm and knacked ulfric and i'm getting a bit bored, 20 more hours may be my lot.

Great game like, but no way will i be going for a second playthrough.

Champion. It's mjoll the lioness and i've had her for ages now. She chats some shit like, but canny in a battle.

I'm in the final furlong now like. 140 hours in, just taken Windhelm and knacked ulfric and i'm getting a bit bored, 20 more hours may be my lot.

Great game like, but no way will i be going for a second playthrough.

i've used lydia since I got her pretty much right at the start (though i told her to piss off while i did the dark brotherhood quests).

would feel bad if i binned her now.

Oh, had Meeko the dog for a bit too - he's class :lol:

Done 110 hours, main quest is done, no more jobs to do in whiterun, riften or winterhold.

i've used lydia since I got her pretty much right at the start (though i told her to piss off while i did the dark brotherhood quests).

would feel bad if i binned her now.

Oh, had Meeko the dog for a bit too - he's class :lol:

Done 110 hours, main quest is done, no more jobs to do in whiterun, riften or winterhold.

I used Lydia the whole game too. Think I must have accidentally killed her towards the end of the game.

Like you say, there's times you want to be alone, and by the end of the game, they just get in the way anyway.

I used Lydia the whole game too. Think I must have accidentally killed her towards the end of the game.

Like you say, there's times you want to be alone, and by the end of the game, they just get in the way anyway.

:evil: the number of times i've had to reload because she jumps in front of me when firing an arrow or shouting and been killed!

to be fair i mainly use her for carrying weapons i'm not using bhack home to store or sell.

don't know why i bother selling things like. i've got 150k gold and only really use to pay off my bounty or buy a house :lol:

Lydias good, aye. I had her for a canny while and then got her killed, and then went on a succession of followers who were all shite and died within minutes, and then mjoll.

I had the war dog for a bit which didn't last long, neither did that frost the wonderhorse, i was looking forward to getting him, i did, parked him up at whiterun stables there, forgot about him and triggered the siege of whiterun mission in which he perished to the stormcloaks. The git puff.

:evil: the number of times i've had to reload because she jumps in front of me when firing an arrow or shouting and been killed!

to be fair i mainly use her for carrying weapons i'm not using bhack home to store or sell.

don't know why i bother selling things like. i've got 150k gold and only really use to pay off my bounty or buy a house :lol:

Same. I don't think I bought much during the whole game. You can make better weapons and armour than your can buy anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back