Elder Scrolls Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulkster

Striker
Anyone play this?

I was gonna buy it when it first came out a few years ago but it was pilloried by almost everyone.

I've read a few things saying that the game has now been completely transformed and is now top notch?

It's probably cheap and there's no membership fee anymore so be worth trying if you like that sort of thing. It's nothing like sky rim from what I've seen though.

Anyone play this?

I was gonna buy it when it first came out a few years ago but it was pilloried by almost everyone.

I've read a few things saying that the game has now been completely transformed and is now top notch?
Don't know about it being completely transformed as I traded it in a while back.

Got it when it came out and it was good at first but got boring very quickly in my opinion, the story for missions etc just seemed shit when everyone is sprinting around doing the same thing :lol:

Depends if you've played mmorpgs before? Think less skyrim and more wow. I have it on pc but every time I find some time to sit down and play it it has about 20gb of updates to do and sack it off.

Bought it for the PS4 today, no idea why, proper impulse purchase. :lol:

I'll give it another bash, tried it on the pc about 3 years ago, assume it's moved on a bit now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back