Elden Ring

Well I took the plunge.
Got 21 hours clocked in so far. Found an absolutely class area to farm 1000 runes per kill :lol:

I went with magic. Found myself the Asteroid staff and have been blowing holes in gremlins across the world 😎

Im a bit hooked :lol: intelligence up to 40, endurance at 28, just hoying everything in these 2 and stay on old Torrent as much as possible.

Well I took the plunge.
Got 21 hours clocked in so far. Found an absolutely class area to farm 1000 runes per kill :lol:

I went with magic. Found myself the Asteroid staff and have been blowing holes in gremlins across the world 😎

Im a bit hooked :lol: intelligence up to 40, endurance at 28, just hoying everything in these 2 and stay on old Torrent as much as possible.
Yep, you’re defo a convert now!

Go get the meteorite staff now

Well I took the plunge.

Go and do that sleeping dragon farm can get is it 50,000 each time and if you sprint back to site of grace and rest the dragon is still there , rinse and repeat

How good is this game?

My daughter who’s at uni says it’s amazing but will be too difficult for an old fart like me🤷‍♂️

Not even sure what type of game it is🥴🤷‍♂️

The bane of every from software game, duo bosses. Give them hell mate

Still haven’t gone back to them. Only just managed the noble on his own 😂
Just farming better weaponage at the mo. Have been using Moonveil +9 and Azurs Glintstone Staff +8 but am trying to upgrade Wing of Astel as there’s an invader in the snowfields that does me every time.

Back