Elden Ring

Just had my first major breakthrough in this game - went back to it after about 6 months off - beat Margit the Fell Omen at about the 15th attempt, then somehow managed to beat Godrick the Grafted at the first attempt. Then completed the Varre White Mask questline. All this gives you access to the Mohgwhyn's Palace rune farm - 13k runes a time for shooting a bird of a cliff. I've been going about ten minutes and got 200k runes so far :cool:

Just had my first major breakthrough in this game - went back to it after about 6 months off - beat Margit the Fell Omen at about the 15th attempt, then somehow managed to beat Godrick the Grafted at the first attempt. Then completed the Varre White Mask questline. All this gives you access to the Mohgwhyn's Palace rune farm - 13k runes a time for shooting a bird of a cliff. I've been going about ten minutes and got 200k runes so far :cool:
Yer it's a really good farm. It's a bloody hard game. I am on new +2 so need to start again before expansion

i'm up to level 181 and i'm still f##king hopeless at this😆

Back