El Chapo

No ive seen it on there though. Sniff, tits and shootings aplenty?

On a side note I did watch stranger things over the weekend. Thats canny

Subtitled marra but if your prefer you can get a dubbed over version if your watching through Netflix

I struggled with the subtitles & staying interested in the first series of Narcos. But I absolutely loved the 2nd series.

Unless they can make the dubbing perfectly synced on the dubbed version, it would probably look ridiculous.

Never seen it, right up my street though.. I'll have watch at the weekend, bit of a nasty little git, by all accounts

Last edited:
Anyone been watching this on Netflix? I'm 3 episodes in, its straight out of the Narcos playbook and it's top notch television imo

Thanks for this. Third series of Gomorrah this November apparently. The people behind it have done another Italian mafia series for Netflix called Suburra which is due out soon. It's based on the film of the same name which I've downloaded but haven't watched yet. It's supposed to be about the interaction between the government, the mafia and the Catholic church.

Will do,You seen City of God ? Thats on netflix,amazing film

It is a brilliant film. In the same class are A Prophet and the two Jacques Mesrine films.

Thanks for this. Third series of Gomorrah this November apparently. The people behind it have done another Italian mafia series for Netflix called Suburra which is due out soon. It's based on the film of the same name which I've downloaded but haven't watched yet. It's supposed to be about the interaction between the government, the mafia and the Catholic church.

It is a brilliant film. In the same class are A Prophet and the two Jacques Mesrine films.

I'll keep an eye out for that Suburra thanks. Be interested to see where Gomorrah goes after the way it ended

Back