Egg chasers of the SMB

England unearthing exciting expansive new talent just in time to have it all coached out of them come the next world Cup
That’s the worry.

Romain Ntamack and Marcus smith are the exact same type of player. Jones will want a game plan. Even his autobiography is f***ing structured, dull outcome

I was there yesterday, they were awful tbf.

They were awful the second half of last season too. The thing is they have some bloody good youngsters coming through.
Apparently Falcons have withheld £100k in payments from the RFU that was supposed to go to their recent England players.

The RFU are going to be knack them over this.

Last edited:
An England international has been arrested for suspected rape. 29 year old that plays for Sale.

He’s not difficult to identity with the above info.

About a dozen caps for England, if it's who I'm thinking of. If you look through the Sale squad (it's a Sale player that's been arrested - the club themselves have put that in the public domain) it doesn't take much detective work to see who it is.

What do we make of the England squad? I’m mostly fine with it but there are a few head scratchers. Isiekwe must be wondering how he can’t get in ahead of Ewels in the second row.

Speaking of the second row delighted to see Chessum get a call. Chessum and Itoje could be a hell of a pairing.

What do we make of the England squad? I’m mostly fine with it but there are a few head scratchers. Isiekwe must be wondering how he can’t get in ahead of Ewels in the second row.

Speaking of the second row delighted to see Chessum get a call. Chessum and Itoje could be a hell of a pairing.
It’s a great balance for me. Lots of competition in the backs.

Hopefully this is youngs last six nations and quike and randell take over the reigns.

Head scratching England squad selections? By Eddie Jones?

I'm shocked, I tell you - shocked!

Back