Egg chasers of the SMB

I actually agree with the held up drop out change.
can be a great bit of defending ( similar to tackling into touch yards from the line) and don’t see why historically the attacking team would get a 5m scrum.

Agree with touch down in own in goal being a goal line drop out rather than 22 as well
I do agree with the part about good defending being rewarded, but at the same time this does risk reducing the number of tries being scored if the attacking team only gets one go at it. They've done everything right, but can't quite get the ball down, and now they're back on the halfway line. The big plus point it has is that the ball will be back in play so much quicker than with a scrum.

One thing is for sure, I'll be fully supportive of it if Salarycens are on the receiving end today.

I do agree with the part about good defending being rewarded, but at the same time this does risk reducing the number of tries being scored if the attacking team only gets one go at it. They've done everything right, but can't quite get the ball down, and now they're back on the halfway line. The big plus point it has is that the ball will be back in play so much quicker than with a scrum.

One thing is for sure, I'll be fully supportive of it if Salarycens are on the receiving end today.
Not dissimilar to a great covering tackle...they get rewarded with line out throw.
Both good bits of defending whereas one previously not rewarded..

We will see however

I see S4C are fuming that Amazon Prime have nabbed the rights to the Wales autumn internationals and, to their disgust, are providing a Welsh language commentary option.

S4C still, of course, have the highlights package, but seem to believe they have a monopoly of Welsh spoken programming. To the point where they have slagged off Nigel Owens for being part of the new set-up.

I see S4C are fuming that Amazon Prime have nabbed the rights to the Wales autumn internationals and, to their disgust, are providing a Welsh language commentary option.

S4C still, of course, have the highlights package, but seem to believe they have a monopoly of Welsh spoken programming. To the point where they have slagged off Nigel Owens for being part of the new set-up.
It's not like the Welsh to be petty minded ;)
Well I'm loving being at the Rec today. At least it's nice weather. :evil:

Last edited:
Taulupe Faletau is leaving Bath at the end of this season for an unnamed Welsh club who play in blue and are based in Cardiff.

The first rat to desert the sinking ship, maybe he can take Stuart Hooper with him.

I’ve got season tickets at Scotland and it’s a good day out in Edinburgh.

Today was a good day out and today’s game was close and entertaining.

Back