Egg chasers of the SMB

Absolute mental game of rugby.
Great to watch but I’d hate to be a Bristol fan.
It’s like a game of Russian roulette watching them
I’m loving Bristol being shite this year, the media love-in towards them the past few years has been nauseating.

Massive day for French rugby league. Hoping they can pull off a shock by beating St Helens in tonight’s final, they’ll really have to play well but I can see them doing it
I’m torn. I’m a rhinos fan at crash ball so I absolutely despise St. Helens.

Whilst I agree that it would be good, I never want to any french man/woman/club win anything.

allowing foreign clubs to participate in domestic leagues is why rugby league will always not be taken seriously

I’m torn. I’m a rhinos fan at crash ball so I absolutely despise St. Helens.

Whilst I agree that it would be good, I never want to any french man/woman/club win anything.

allowing foreign clubs to participate in domestic leagues is why rugby league will always not be taken seriously
The reason Catalans are in the league, and they have added to it, is the prejudice and difficulty RL has had in France for years. Like this sort of thing

Badge of dishonour: French rugby's shameful secret

Not much in that. Saints / Wigan get the 50/50's as per usual. That Catalans penalty kept 'in touch' was absolutely disgraceful. It was metres out. The 'penalty try' clothesline out wide was debateable. Saints having their own way in the ruck was highly debateable.

What are people's thoughts on the new 50-22 rule? Watching the Chiefs yesterday was the first time I had seen one successfully executed, but did see one attempted at the Bath-Falcons game the other week. So far I think it's a good idea, it brings in an extra dimension to attacking rugby.

I'm not so sure about the goal line drop outs when the ball is held up, but time will tell with that I suspect.

What are people's thoughts on the new 50-22 rule? Watching the Chiefs yesterday was the first time I had seen one successfully executed, but did see one attempted at the Bath-Falcons game the other week. So far I think it's a good idea, it brings in an extra dimension to attacking rugby.

I'm not so sure about the goal line drop outs when the ball is held up, but time will tell with that I suspect.
I actually agree with the held up drop out change.
can be a great bit of defending ( similar to tackling into touch yards from the line) and don’t see why historically the attacking team would get a 5m scrum.

Agree with touch down in own in goal being a goal line drop out rather than 22 as well

The goal line drop outs are shite. 50-22 kicks are all right, they reward quick thinking and good execution and I think on the whole players will use it as and when once the idea settles down.

Back