Egg chasers of the SMB

Welsh rugby is in a bad way. The regions are broke and the national team just doesn’t have the players they did 2/3 years ago playing at their very best.

It’s f***ing class :lol:

All Blacks got their last try in injury time which made sure the result wasn't truly reflective of the Pumas superiority on the day. 16-3 at half time was a much better indicator. Tactically smart and tenacious in both back line and forwards. New Zealand were never in it.

Invited Father-in-law up to watch England game today, thought it was on ITV, thank God we have Prime, never thought for a minute it wouldn’t be on ITV, BBC or Sky 🙄
He’s in our bubble btw, before we get lockdown Polis a knocking (only person we have)
All Blacks got their last try in injury time which made sure the result wasn't truly reflective of the Pumas superiority on the day. 16-3 at half time was a much better indicator. Tactically smart and tenacious in both back line and forwards. New Zealand were never in it.
Gonna find it on Sky catchup, wish I’d watched it

I thought last night should I get up to watch it but decided against it as I thought the All Blacks would win easily. How I regret that now, Sky haven’t even got the highlights on at any point today either. :cry:

Can’t believe I didn’t think to record it just in case there was an upset either.

I thought last night should I get up to watch it but decided against it as I thought the All Blacks would win easily. How I regret that now, Sky haven’t even got the highlights on at any point today either. :cry:

Can’t believe I didn’t think to record it just in case there was an upset either.
Will it not be on Sky catchup? I’m gonna try to download it later.

That's a hell of a win for Argentina. Outplayed and outsmarted the All Blacks throughout. 25-15 hugely flattered New Zealand.
Wow. Pumas are another team that frustrate . They’ve got ability but never really used it fully.

Hopefully this ain’t just a freak result.

Love seeing the AB get pumped

Back