Egg chasers of the SMB

My Irish cousins who I’m chatting with on what’s app during this game have been nothing but critical of stockdale for a long time.

I’ve seen forwards with better footwork than him for a back 3 player
His form has been shocking for the past year or so. He’d a shite World Cup and hasn’t improved since. Seems to have put some beef on and his pace has dropped since. Not sure if it’s that, his change of position, loss of confidence or what but there’s a decent player there. I’ve watched him regularly in an Ulster and Ireland jersey enough to know that. A move back to the wing is needed. He’s not a 15

His form has been shocking for the past year or so. He’d a shite World Cup and hasn’t improved since. Seems to have put some beef on and his pace has dropped since. Not sure if it’s that, his change of position, loss of confidence or what but there’s a decent player there. I’ve watched him regularly in an Ulster and Ireland jersey enough to know that. A move back to the wing is needed. He’s not a 15
I'd suggest a move to 12 at his current weight and ability to not change direction
Don't rate Daniel Carter then?
Had on tonto. We're talking Northern hemi here

Big question on who’s going to be the lions number 8.

I love billy V but Stander has been outstanding. Billy struggled today against the Italians to make the gain line. Stander has made ground with every carry so far.
Carter clearly the best rugby player I've ever seen. Well. Him and James Simpson Daniel
Not even the best all black for me. Johna all day.

Last edited:
Big question on who’s going to be the lions number 8.

I love billy V but Stander has been outstanding. Billy struggled today against the Italians to make the gain line. Stander has made ground with every carry so far.

Not even the best all black for me. Johna all day.
Be both in test jerseys. Depends on the coach really.

Best ab ever is clearly Jeff Wilson.

Back