Egg chasers of the SMB

what a game that was. chuffed for exeter. i thought nigel owens was fantastic, you could sense and see his frustration with the timekeeper/tmo at the end :lol:

edit, nice to see kurtley beale on the losing side again :lol:

Last edited:
what a game that was. chuffed for exeter. i thought nigel owens was fantastic, you could sense and see his frustration with the timekeeper/tmo at the end :lol:

edit, nice to see kurtley beale on the losing side again :lol:
Finn Russell for me.

can’t stand the bloke.

The Premiership final is in doubt now as Wasps have had several positive Covid tests in the last few days.

It would be typical of this year if the Champions ended up being crowned without having a match to play.

Hope Wasps can field a team so the season at least finishes as it should.

The Premiership final is in doubt now as Wasps have had several positive Covid tests in the last few days.

It would be typical of this year if the Champions ended up being crowned without having a match to play.

Under the new guidelines quickly drawn up, the team that finished next highest in the league are to appear in the final, which would be bristol.

They were saying on the radio earlier that Bristol are on standby to take their place. With 8 out and not even trained yet, it’s highly unlikely it’ll be Wasps in the final.

Hull KR v Hull, two teams from a tier 1 area with all their back up staff and employees have to travel god knows how far to play at St Helens in tier 3 next Thursday.

Wheres the sense? Just play at the home teams ground.

Back