Egg chasers of the SMB

Shots fired from Eddie about the Scotch fans not respecting the kicker. They're hardly the only ones that do it.
Scots fans are the worst. Sat in Lansdowne and Croke a few times for six nations, anthem and kickers were respected. The Scots rugby fans used to the same but it’s been a gradual decline in respect. Turning into football fans.

Just watched on delay. I'd just like to say fuck you, Scotland. And especially fuck that little turdmuncher Ali Price. And his Mum. I hope all of his friends and family have extremely disappointing summer holidays this year.

I was at Scotland v Italy a few years ago and was going there pretty much as a neutral in the battle for the Wooden Spoon. By the time the national anthems were sung, though, with all their anti-English abuse in the version they sang, I said to my lad "Fuck 'em, come on Italy."

Happily, Italy beat them with a last minute penalty try and next to us was a large section of Italian support going mental.

Never had any issues when going up to Murrayfield for the autumn tests. Friendly enough bunch then again it's not England so can imagine tensions are higher. Quite fancy Scotland Vs Japan this year

How the hell is Sam Simmons not in the England squad (apart from the fact steady Eddie seems to hate the chiefs)

Gloucester being torn a new hole by his runs in the first few minutes tonight

How the hell is Sam Simmons not in the England squad (apart from the fact steady Eddie seems to hate the chiefs)

Gloucester being torn a new hole by his runs in the first few minutes tonight

Didn't Jones come out and say he thinks he’s too small for 8 at international level?
I may have dreamt that, but I’m sure that was his crack a year or two ago.

Doesn't make sense to me, it’s not like he’s that small.

Didn't Jones come out and say he thinks he’s too small for 8 at international level?
I may have dreamt that, but I’m sure that was his crack a year or two ago.

Doesn't make sense to me, it’s not like he’s that small.

Exeter do pick big flankers to play alongside Simmonds mind, not sure if a back row of him, Underhill and Curry would be big enough.

Are the Newcastle backs wearing ear pieces whilst playing today?
What have they all got taped behind their ears ?
I was right at the front. They looked like they had a microchip so presumably for data capturing. I’m fairly sure the forwards had them too.

Back