Egg chasers of the SMB

Played a lot in the Eastern Counties leagues.

So a lot of "You put your facking hands in the rack again and I'll stamp on you you kant!"

Usually by some baldy prop. I'd just reply with "What's a kant mate?" then their head would turn pink with rage :lol:
Also used to get "Rake him! Rake him!", sharply followed by me scarpering to get on the right side of the ruck. :lol:

Season ticket at the Warriors for the nrl. Juniors are in the grand final next week but the first team came up.short. typical.sunderland I mean warriors. It is even.more frustrating than the lads most of the time.
Big games for the union. Only been to one super 15 game but quite a few all blacks . Normally too.smashed by the time I get to the game.

Crusaders fan. Really enjoy the super 15 games and any test matches, though missed last weekends...

Not so fussed with league any more but hope the bunnies win this weekend as I lived in redfern fir a while and a mate played for them

Any of you follow a club rugby team, or is it all about the international games?

I'm watching a lot of Aviva premiership games and the standard's excellent. But I'm wondering if I should throw my lot in with a club. The North East team is a non starter - Newcastle Falcons, my arse. My local team is Saracens so maybe them, but they're not exactly a flair team. Of the teams with real attacking ability they're the big clubs and something isn't right about being a glory bastard whatever the sport...
Pick a team round here and I'll come along to a game x

Any of you follow a club rugby team, or is it all about the international games?

I'm watching a lot of Aviva premiership games and the standard's excellent. But I'm wondering if I should throw my lot in with a club. The North East team is a non starter - Newcastle Falcons, my arse. My local team is Saracens so maybe them, but they're not exactly a flair team. Of the teams with real attacking ability they're the big clubs and something isn't right about being a glory bastard whatever the sport...
SAFC are my footy team and that is ingrained but any other sport I just like watching for the interest and can't really work up an affinity for another club.

Westoe for me.

Spoilt for choice down sarf. I'd spend a season visiting the various clubs and then make a selection on which one you enjoy the most. Or just keep picking the prime fixtures. Also I wouldn't ignore the minor clubs, with their more intimate watching experience and post match bevvies.

The new ground although fantastic is a right fuck on to get to. Great set up though and that pitch is made for attacking rugby.

I had a mare last time. got the train from thameslink and sailed past the stop, next station luton airport. fucks sake. had hospitality too and missed all of the pre match

Might be easier next time if you get the tube to Mill Hill East. Same distance to the ground and easier to get back if you miss your stop

Let's do it.

Then let's go to the rugby too.

Oh Flav, really! People will talk!

Back