Egg chasers of the SMB

Farrells bad.

sextons in a different league
Not that you’ve your red rose tinted specs on 😄. Sexton does need to wind it in and just concentrate on his game. Agree with that. Don’t agree he slabbers any more than some. He’s just more animated when he does so he gets a rep for doing so more than anyone else. Other half backs, like Farrell seem to be constantly talking to (or at) the ref as much. In my humble opinion It seems the age old case of having a gobby 9 has extended right across the whole back row these days. 😄

Not that you’ve your red rose tinted specs on 😄. Sexton does need to wind it in and just concentrate on his game. Agree with that. Don’t agree he slabbers any more than some. He’s just more animated when he does so he gets a rep for doing so more than anyone else. Other half backs, like Farrell seem to be constantly talking to (or at) the ref as much. In my humble opinion It seems the age old case of having a gobby 9 has extended right across the whole back row these days. 😄
I don’t mind talking to the ref. The captain should. It’s the slapping the thighs screaming that sexton does is what irritates me. He’s like a panto dame.

I don’t mind talking to the ref. The captain should. It’s the slapping the thighs screaming that sexton does is what irritates me. He’s like a panto dame.
As I said, he’s more animated than others. Still don’t think he slabbers any more than some of his contemporaries. Just the way he does it. That said, he shouldn’t be at it.

Back