Egg chasers of the SMB

Should do. Pound for pound we have the best team and still so young too.

I love Sam Underhill, special mention to Itoje too, the bloke’s an absolute animal.
Itoje should be made captain imho, sets such a great example on the pitch and has matured so much in recent times. As much as I like Farrell, he doesn't have the trust of the ref's as he's so liable to shithousery.

No for me.
Let him concentrate on his own game without worrying about the captains role
Agreed, he's a huge player for us, captaincy might distract him. IMHO it sort of calms Farrell down, he used to be a liability every game, now it's just once or twice.

Agreed, he's a huge player for us, captaincy might distract him. IMHO it sort of calms Farrell down, he used to be a liability every game, now it's just once or twice.
The captains role can ruin a player. Seen it too many times. Let him concentrate on being pack leader.
He is our best player by a country mile

Itoje should be made captain imho, sets such a great example on the pitch and has matured so much in recent times. As much as I like Farrell, he doesn't have the trust of the ref's as he's so liable to shithousery.

Agreed. Itoje's shithousery is much more effective without alienating the ref, and he's better at getting up from whatever contact situation he was in and looking like butter wouldn't melt when the ref shows up

The captains role can ruin a player. Seen it too many times. Let him concentrate on being pack leader.
He is our best player by a country mile
Farrell does an immense job. I listen to a lot of rugby podcasts & the admiration for him from seasoned veterans to opposing players is apparent. He's a feisty fucker but look at his genealogy. He might go too far occasionally but he knows it more than anybody...

If AJW wasn't such an absolute twat to referees and touch judges, then people might have had sympathy. A shame Nigel Owens couldn't referee Wales matches purely for entertainment purposes as I'm pretty sure he'd give AJW a proper 'once you've learned the rules and become a referee, then you can lecture me, so until then shut up' 'bollocking.

If AJW wasn't such an absolute twat to referees and touch judges, then people might have had sympathy. A shame Nigel Owens couldn't referee Wales matches purely for entertainment purposes as I'm pretty sure he'd give AJW a proper 'once you've learned the rules and become a referee, then you can lecture me, so until then shut up' 'bollocking.

He must have done that in the Pro 14 when AWJ plays for Ospreys?

Farrell does an immense job. I listen to a lot of rugby podcasts & the admiration for him from seasoned veterans to opposing players is apparent. He's a feisty fucker but look at his genealogy. He might go too far occasionally but he knows it more than anybody...
Farrell is a born leader.

I remember the 2013 lions tour and Paul O Connell talking about his admiration for him as a leader in the group. Dragging players around the park who were flagging.

Sky Sports are reporting that France v Ireland has been postponed this weekend.

It's going to be a farcical end to the championship with 2 weeks needing to be set aside to fulfil the fixtures later in the year.

correct. wales are the worst for whining all the time. toys out the pram when it doesn't go their way.
on a different topic, this Marler incident seems to have sent the non egg chasers of the smb into meltdown, and desperate to show their anti rugby manliness 😂

Last edited:
correct. wales are the worst for whining all the time. toys out the pram when it doesn't go their way.
on a different topic, this Marler incident seems to have sent the non egg chasers of the smb into meltdown, and desperate to show their anti rugby manliness 😂
They really shouldn't be commenting on a subject they don't understand, clearly unaware of the need for forwards to be good ball handlers.

10 week ban for Marler

Pro 14 suspended indefinitely

All rugby in Ireland including schools and local clubs banned from tonight until 29th March

Back