Egg chasers of the SMB

If this game meant something and in mean that in regards to winning the 6 nations or grand slam then I have no doubt 31 would have turned to 51 points. England got complacent and Scotland took advantage. The players know they fucked up. Eddie Jones won't rip into them too much.

Poor result for Leicester last night. Especially given it was at home and their biggest local rivals. They're in a relegation dogfight now. Northampton by contrast showing signs of life after an indifferent couple of years

Poor result for Leicester last night. Especially given it was at home and their biggest local rivals. They're in a relegation dogfight now. Northampton by contrast showing signs of life after an indifferent couple of years
The only thing better than seeing the Tiggers at the wrong end of the table is seeing Bath at the other, since we're not going to make any progress on that front this weekend, we can spend the whole time laughing at Leicester :lol::lol::lol:

Now wins for Newcastle and Wasps would be nice for minimising the damage when we inevitably leave Sandy Park empty handed.

The only thing better than seeing the Tiggers at the wrong end of the table is seeing Bath at the other, since we're not going to make any progress on that front this weekend, we can spend the whole time laughing at Leicester :lol::lol::lol:

Now wins for Newcastle and Wasps would be nice for minimising the damage when we inevitably leave Sandy Park empty handed.

Leicester are really fucked. They've spent all their money on about 5 good players while the rest are not good enough/don't fit together. Their attacking pattern is nonexistent, and their lineout drive looks like the contestants on Apprentice all trying to get into a taxi at the same time

Good start by Bath, but fell away a bit after the first quarter and simply didn't take their chances.

Exeter guaranteed a top 4 finish already, and haven't had to be right at their best to do it

Good start by Bath, but fell away a bit after the first quarter and simply didn't take their chances.

Exeter guaranteed a top 4 finish already, and haven't had to be right at their best to do it
I didn't see the game, but the comments I saw on Twitter while it was on back up that assessment, a typical Bath game really, start well, fall away against a patient attack.

I expected a heavy defeat, so that wasn't as bad as it could have been and hopefully we can start taking those chances against Bristol in a couple of weeks.

I didn't see the game, but the comments I saw on Twitter while it was on back up that assessment, a typical Bath game really, start well, fall away against a patient attack.

I expected a heavy defeat, so that wasn't as bad as it could have been and hopefully we can start taking those chances against Bristol in a couple of weeks.

Lots still to play for. An outside chance of top 4 (although ten points is a big gap) and 6th place finish up for grabs with very interesting rivals in Sale and Northampton

It's not looking great for the Falcons is it... They do have Leicester, Northampton and Bristol coming up but I don't see them avoiding relegation.

Cips at Gloucester though :cool:

Back