Egg chasers of the SMB

Absolutely fucked off with jones now mind.

We’ve no plan b. His pre match comments once again coming back to haunt him. Pleased he’s going after the World Cup.

We have the best set of players bar the AB yet he can’t get them to play intelligent rugby.

Owen Farrell was shocking today mind

We’ve no plan b. His pre match comments once again coming back to haunt him. Pleased he’s going after the World Cup.

We have the best set of players bar the AB yet he can’t get them to play intelligent rugby.

I think Farrell is Jone's man on the pitch is why he's the captain etc, but its also why theres no Plan B. Both are flat track bullies who are great at obvious shows of strength but totally clueless when someone presents something more subtle. If England were in an arm wrestle against anyone I would back them to lose it every time, either through being out-thought, or even just from having a shit attention span.

Agree.

Who do you reckon will take over?

If smash it up one out doesn't work we resort to kicking. Jones and farrell are utter dross. Said it all along

How do you come up with that?

England won the first half 31-7
Scotland won the second half 31-7.

How did they deserve the win?
Quite simply because we were 31-0 up, no rugby team at any level, especially international, should be in a situation where they could lose the game from that point. The fact that we were, for me, is the reason I felt Scotland deserved to win.

If smash it up one out doesn't work we resort to kicking. Jones and farrell are utter dross. Said it all along
I like Farrell but he’s had a poor championship for me. Never been a big jones fan but thought once he had his full strength squad we’d see something different.

Dear me I was wrong.

I like Farrell but he’s had a poor championship for me. Never been a big jones fan but thought once he had his full strength squad we’d see something different.

Dear me I was wrong.
Both of them are smash merchants. Farrell doesn't have the ability to get his back line moving. Never has. You can't have him then two heavyweight centres who both can't play. That's why wilko, tindal and greenwood worked (with catt as stand in)

Last edited:
Both of them are smash merchants. Farrell doesn't have the ability to get his back line moving. Never has. You can't have him then two heavyweight centres who both can't play. That's why wilko, tindal and greenwood worked (with catt as stand in)
Think it works having slade in the side as he can offer a more creative option than Farrell. Watched the u20s game last night and your vinapola looks an outstanding option for the future.

Tbf to the current squad though there’s not many going to come anywhere near that half back and centre option like. Wilkinson is England’s greatest fly half who had a outstanding deputy in Charlie hodgeson.

Joe Schmidt’s teams don’t turn up to not put up a fight. You’re clueless if you think otherwise.

Just a poor performance. Was 1 try a piece. Rest from penalties. Poor referring also.
Ireland were awful today. Don’t think wales were as dominant as the score line suggests.

Very silly to say an international team with a shot at winning the championship didn’t try.

Bringing rob kearney back was a silly idea mind. He’s been finished for a couple of years for me

Last edited:

Back