Egg chasers of the SMB

What’s quite irritating is that I read the kicking game against both previous opponents as being quite savvy as the conditions and team set ups called for it. But tonight sort of suggests it’s their new thing that they’re just going to do regardless of circumstance.

I agree there is a Plan A but no change and this has been the problem over the last year or so -they rigidly stick to what they do without assessing other options. That and the ability to give away needless penalties

There was a few dodgy decisions against us but when Wales took the ball into the ruck and it was held up, then the ref gave Wales the put in was when I realised we had no f***ing chance
He was only looking to penalise one team ! Wales were lazy time after time lying over the ball to stop quick release they were often offside but he only pulled England up for that. Bottom line is these f***ing refs have an anti English agenda and as I say unless England can utterly blow teams away without any doubt they'll find a way of allowing teams to win. Unlike football the manager can't have a go at the ref all Jones could say was 'unfortunately a few close calls went against us'

Worcester with another last minute try to beat Leicester and leapfrog Bristol into 3rd bottom.

Big game next week away to Newcastle. A Worcester win should see them heading to safety and Newcastle heading for the drop.

Was speaking to some lads the other night who are somewhat in the know and they are expecting the Prem to be closed off from next season for relegation/promotion

Was speaking to some lads the other night who are somewhat in the know and they are expecting the Prem to be closed off from next season for relegation/promotion
Won’t happen imo.

If the falcons go down the RFU will have no northern team outside of Manchester.

Northumberland RFU is loaded tbf

Won’t happen imo.

If the falcons go down the RFU will have no northern team outside of Manchester.

Northumberland RFU is loaded tbf
Yeah the lad that brought it up was sure but the other not so convinced like you

Both “involved” at pro clubs

Yeah the lad that brought it up was sure but the other not so convinced like you

Both “involved” at pro clubs
Something to do with £200m sponsorship

Back