Egg chasers of the SMB

Don’t see Wales winning it. But the Grand Slam is so much more than just the tournament and England will rue such a shite second half’.

Wales been blessed by two tremendously poor halves from France and England.

Last edited:
Don’t see Wales winning it. But the Grand Slam is so much more than just the tournament and England will rue such a shite second half’.

Wales been blessed by two tremendously poor halves from France and England.

Scotland away then Ireland at home left for the Welsh. One or both are potentially losable (although the Scots are going backwards as the tournament goes on). Ultimately, their lack of bonus points means they have to take the Grand Slam to win the championship.

Scotland away then Ireland at home left for the Welsh. One or both are potentially losable (although the Scots are going backwards as the tournament goes on). Ultimately, their lack of bonus points means they have to take the Grand Slam to win the championship.
Ireland will be very good in the final week, they’re slow starters. I think Scotland away will be really tough as well unless they self destruct.

Ireland will be very good in the final week, they’re slow starters. I think Scotland away will be really tough as well unless they self destruct.

Scots are badly hit by injuries and don't have the depth of players to cope with them so I can see Wales winning there. Ireland though might be a different matter. I still think they could be the most successful northern hemisphere team in the world cup.

Watched the match in a pub full of taffs. Thought the roof was going to come in when they scored the last try.
Managed to sneak out whilst they were celebrating.

I’ve been to Cardiff and really liked the place. I enjoy watching rugby while needing the commentators to tell me what the fuck is going on sometimes.

In my no nowt opinion that bit of indiscipline in the middle of the second half seemed to be the turning point. It was quite funny when the Welsh captain (I think) was like hew ref look at this fucker trying to choke me.

And Wales deserved the win.

Very hard to get decisions unless you have the momentum which England repeatedly voluntarily kicked away

If They kicked like that against the All Blacks they would be mullered. It was a really disappointing and frustrating second half. Very poor in both tactics and game management

If They kicked like that against the All Blacks they would be mullered. It was a really disappointing and frustrating second half. Very poor in both tactics and game management
What’s quite irritating is that I read the kicking game against both previous opponents as being quite savvy as the conditions and team set ups called for it. But tonight sort of suggests it’s their new thing that they’re just going to do regardless of circumstance.

Back