Egg chasers of the SMB

Ffs I thought it KOd at 4. Turned telly on just after four but got distracted by a B&W Steve McQueen putting the moves on Shirley Anne Field in what looked like WWII Paris. Switched over eventually to find it’s a walk ower. So I’m now watching the two preseason dodging arseholes New club Guingamp V Lille. ndongs on and doing nowt, not noticed dillybojjy yet.

I'm watching the second half in the departures of Aberdeen Airport. The f***ing haggis touchers (compete with replica shirts) are Hughes round the telly, still cheering on France even as they've been hammered with 10 to go
Must be hard for them tbf

Being born Scottish and all.

Played up at Berwick yesterday and they weren’t so cocky after the Irish beat them.

Interesting tactics from France today.

"That elite level fly-half is about to put a grubber through that'll release one of the best wingers in the sport, what should we do?

"Stand perfectly still"

"Nee bother"

:lol:

Interesting from France. Not sure where they’re going with this one.

Btw - why do they pick Bastereaud? What does he offer? He appears to be fat and slow, with shit hands.

Last edited:
May has come on massively in the past year mind. Couldn’t finish his dinner for England last year.

Great result and clinical execution but I’m not getting carried away as I doubt the top sides would do the equivalent of leaving an open goal repeatedly inviting and available. But as I say they did a great job of seeing it and punishing it. Old England would have lacked that nous.

It’s really all in the defence though. That line speed is transformative. Makes defence attack.

Back