Egg chasers of the SMB

Read that. Reckoned they offered him a contract on his 2013 salary but gave him one week deadline to decide.

Bath are a basket case of a club atm
I can't argue with that assessment at all. The way we handled the Banahan situation last season was ridiculous and I can't hold it against him at all for taking the offer Gloucester gave him. If that had been our only questionable bit of business over the summer, I could almost forgive swapping Banahan for Cokanasiga, but swapping Tapuai for Roberts is looking like a bad decision, JR hasn't looked at all threatening in our 2 games so far. Letting Nick Auterac go is a risk, we'll see how that goes as the season goes on and injuries start to take hold.

Despite a frustrating end result today, what a great game. It properly reminded me why I love rugby, great action, a few beers and some great banter with the Gloucester fans sitting with us.

I can't argue with that assessment at all. The way we handled the Banahan situation last season was ridiculous and I can't hold it against him at all for taking the offer Gloucester gave him. If that had been our only questionable bit of business over the summer, I could almost forgive swapping Banahan for Cokanasiga, but swapping Tapuai for Roberts is looking like a bad decision, JR hasn't looked at all threatening in our 2 games so far. Letting Nick Auterac go is a risk, we'll see how that goes as the season goes on and injuries start to take hold.

Despite a frustrating end result today, what a great game. It properly reminded me why I love rugby, great action, a few beers and some great banter with the Gloucester fans sitting with us.
I’m still scratching my head at the Roberts one.

He would be a great league player because he’s just a big unit but he offers nothing in attack.

With the burns/priestland uncertainty I worry for bath this season

I’m still scratching my head at the Roberts one.

He would be a great league player because he’s just a big unit but he offers nothing in attack.

With the burns/priestland uncertainty I worry for bath this season
Both were better today, but Freddie was on another level compared to last week. As I said after the Bristol game, we need to decide who is first choice and build the team around them. Based on the season so far, and to an extent last season, that man has to be Burns.

We were linked with Cipriani as well at the back end of last season. At the time, most said he's not worth the hassle. I don't think I thought much of the rumour either, do I feel stupid now!

Looking forward to Glaws v Bristol tonight. 3 of the players involved (Joyce, Polledri and Braley) all started at my local club.

I've been a longtime cheerleader for Polledri and think he will go on to even bigger things, shame for him that Eddie Jones didn't even ave a sniff, but he's already a key man for Italy

Looking forward to Glaws v Bristol tonight. 3 of the players involved (Joyce, Polledri and Braley) all started at my local club.

I've been a longtime cheerleader for Polledri and think he will go on to even bigger things, shame for him that Eddie Jones didn't even ave a sniff, but he's already a key man for Italy

Well obviously Jones wasn't interested because the England team back row has been purring long like a well-oiled machine with hardly a blip or problem for the last 3 years

This has been a great game. 3 West Country derbies so far, 3 great games. Just goes to prove what we all already knew that the West country is the true home of rugby ;)

Gloucester's 2nd half performance has been superb, reminiscent of their first half last week.

This has been a great game. 3 West Country derbies so far, 3 great games. Just goes to prove what we all already knew that the West country is the true home of rugby ;)

Gloucester's 2nd half performance has been superb, reminiscent of their first half last week.

Cipriani makes a big difference.

Was a funny game to watch for me as I was cheering on Jake and also Sean Malton as he’s my sons coach - was ok once he was subbed :)

Absolute horseshite.

Bunch of cow shit kickers :lol:

If cipirani isn’t starting the autumn tests then Jones needs to quit.

Would love to see a cipirani, Farrell and tuilangi 10,12,13.

Absolute horseshite.

Bunch of cow shit kickers :lol:

If cipirani isn’t starting the autumn tests then Jones needs to quit.

Would love to see a cipirani, Farrell and tuilangi 10,12,13.
:lol: Proud cow shit kickers.

Agree on Cipriani, absolute no brainer the way he's playing at the moment. No way is Ford better than him, either on form or quality. He just needs to not shoot himself in the foot between now and November.

:lol: Proud cow shit kickers.

Agree on Cipriani, absolute no brainer the way he's playing at the moment. No way is Ford better than him, either on form or quality. He just needs to not shoot himself in the foot between now and November.
Oh he will you just know it. :lol:

Heard a good podcast today with Andy Goode and big jim Hamilton about your mob where they were talking about hooper being groomed for the top job.

Apparently he ended up in the circle with the players after half time. They reckon blackadder was raging

Oh he will you just know it. :lol:

Heard a good podcast today with Andy Goode and big jim Hamilton about your mob where they were talking about hooper being groomed for the top job.

Apparently he ended up in the circle with the players after half time. They reckon blackadder was raging
I heard that rumour too, I really hope it isn't true. Great servant to the club though he was, I just don't see him as more than a forwards coach, certainly not DOR material. Too loyal for our own good sometimes and too ruthless others (Banahan)

Back