Egg chasers of the SMB

Played well tonight, hard against Chiefs though. A couple more performances like before this in winnable games and you'd be in a much better league position
Yeah, we need to improve and fast. Our last 4 games are Leicester (Twickers) Sarries (a) Gloucester (a) Irish (h). I think we need 15 points to get top 6, it's going to be a huge ask after blowing it yesterday, just beating Leicester and Gloucester will be a challenge at the moment.

For English Rugby's sake I hope they do. That will surely be their priority assuming they go on to win the Premiership again, I can't see anyone stopping them.

I think Kvesic was an interesting transfer they made last summer and Baxter likes to bring players on. Cuthbert is a good move too, at the moment they sometimes need too many phases to break through good teams like Leinster so a big fucker who can get into the opposition out wide is a good option

Last edited:
:cool:

Firmly in the play off hunt.

Without our homophobic top scorer as well.
Was impressed with the yank 10 who’s name escapes me. His game management was very good.

Was also great to see Haskell shuffling off after a ten minute cameo to the sin bin. Put that in your video diary :lol:

Was impressed with the yank 10 who’s name escapes me. His game management was very good.

Was also great to see Haskell shuffling off after a ten minute cameo to the sin bin. Put that in your video diary :lol:

AJ Maginty. He’s actually Irish like, but plays for the USA.

Crunch match is on the 13th at Kingston park so I’ll probably go!

:cool:

Firmly in the play off hunt.

Without our homophobic top scorer as well.

That said, Newcastle have Worcester today. But hoping Bath and beat Leicester.
On my way to HQ now for Bath-Leicester, if we lose today we can forget the top 6, it's ridiculously tight from 4th to 8th at the moment. Could really do with Leicester leaving empty handed today.

Back