Egg chasers of the SMB

England kick too much. Ireland beat France at the 41st phase. We should have took some points at the end of the 1st half when their flanker was binned. 5 points wasn’t enough for the pressure & possession we had

As an Exeter fan I'd hope England don't bother. I suspect the relationship between the RFU and the clubs is always going to be uncomfortable, and the structure is always going to work against the international team. I'd hate to see him walk away from a successful club only to be a sacrificial lamb for the next England failure.

Of course if he goes to England I'd support him 100% and hope everything works out for him

Thought you were a Sarries fan? Absolutely mag behaviour this.

Post one on this thread man, I ruled out supporting Sarries on account of them being too dominant and soulless. When I adopted Exeter they were top half contenders who'd won promotion and built themselves up as contenders on a decent academy, hard work and outrageous hairstyles

Hmmm.

FWIW I think there’s a bit of knee jerking on this thread. Did anyone expect there not to be a dip given the amount of Rugby the England players have to get through, and their representation on the Lions tour?

Last edited:
Exeter showing how good they are tonight, such patient play with the ball in hand. But for a couple of unnecessary penalties, they should be much further in front.

Bath playing well in defence though, we've done well to restrict the Chiefs to just 10 so far. Looks like only a matter of time now though.

Exeter showing how good they are tonight, such patient play with the ball in hand. But for a couple of unnecessary penalties, they should be much further in front.

Bath playing well in defence though, we've done well to restrict the Chiefs to just 10 so far. Looks like only a matter of time now though.
It’s frightening how good Exeter are (hate using the shitty nicknames that they added once going professional)

Really impressed with young Joel simmonds mind. Game management is excellent.

Hmmm.

FWIW I think there’s a bit of knee jerking on this thread. Did anyone expect there not to be a dip given the amount of Rugby the England players have to get through, and their representation on the Lions tour?
Can't believe what I've been reading tbh. It's like a matchday thread on PF. :lol:

Right. Gonna get absolutely mashed, put a mag top on and have a shite on a seat in St James’s Park at the Falcons match today.

Not really like :lol:
Who you supporting though?

I hope they get the top four spot. Wouldn’t mind a few European powerhouses coming to KP for pool games

Back