Egg chasers of the SMB

We've been relying on individuals rather than pattern, and when individuals get tired, injured or stale we're very ordinary

Mike Brown passed a ball :eek:

DON f***ing ARMAND
Daley's absence has been colossal. I mean granted he's world class but he's basically our entire back division if how we play without him is anything to go by. Ditto Billy's absence.

f***ing shambles from start to finish

Jones has to go for me. World Cup next year and he’s taken the team backwards the last 6 months

Last edited:
f***ing shambles from start to finish

I just don't understand the England game plan. Is Jones so determined to be right that he won't play Armand, who clearly filled at least part of a Billy shaped hole when he came on for 15 minutes? He persists with things that aren't working until it's way too late. Has he just run out of ideas? Why no attack coach?

Fair play to Ireland, the best team throughout the tournament and deserved winners today.

Anyway, now the 6 nations is over, attention turns to the main event of the weekend and the biggest sporting event in the Gloucestershire area this week, the Anglo-Welsh Cup final at Kingsholm tomorrow. Come on you Bath!!

Outstanding achievement for Ireland to have so consistently produced such excellent teams with such small resources the past decade

England's failure to produce at least consistently good teams in the same period given their enormous resources is al it's as impressive tbh

Magnanimous as ever. Scummy place.
I would have been more retrained until bellwhiffes like you put your oar in.

Took you lot out, gutted and filleted Mr Shrunken Head……Paddy’s Day!

Could get very angry later……………so I could.

Aye well done Paddy lad. Seems fitting that your lot should win the slam today. Enjoy.
Much appreciated Narra, touch of class there.

Well done

I would have been more retrained until bellwhiffes like you put your oar in.

Took you lot out, gutted and filleted Mr Shrunken Head……Paddy’s Day!

Could get very angry later……………so I could.

Much appreciated Narra, touch of class there.

Well done
I said farrell was shite you thick pad

I said farrell was shite you thick pad

Stop the personals lad, I fcuking know what you said.

You dissed a lad who won loads of games for you, maybe had a less than stellar outing today,but no need to dump on the guy.
That set the tone, look, sorry you lot lost and all that, I know you are disappointed, let’s leave it at that shall we.

It’s Paddys Day an all that.

Stop the personals lad, I fcuking know what you said.

You dissed a lad who won loads of games for you, maybe had a less than stellar outing today,but no need to dump on the guy.
That set the tone, look, sorry you lot lost and all that, I know you are disappointed, let’s leave it at that shall we.

It’s Paddys Day an all that.
I've always said he's overrated. Can kick and that's it.

Back