Egg chasers of the SMB

I would have felt f***ing silly as well if I’d gone to see Snow Patrol :lol:

Logon or register to see this image

Gavin Hastings did an article today saying England's players are average and very few of them would make a Lions side. Which is interesting, because there was a Lions tour last year and English players were quite well represented.

Oh, maybe the Scotch didn't realise the Lions tour was on last year? That might explain why so few of their players turned up in the matches.

I really f***ing hope we smash these f***ing pricks today

Last edited:

Just give me a chance to hold on.

Logon or register to see this image

Gavin Hastings did an article today saying England's players are average and very few of them would make a Lions side. Which is interesting, because there was a Lions tour last year and English players were quite well represented.

Oh, maybe the Scotch didn't realise the Lions tour was on last year? That might explain why so few of their players turned up in the matches.

I really f***ing hope we smash these f***ing pricks today

Aye, those players who have whitewashed Australia at home and only lost to a good Ireland side in the last few years are proper average :lol:

Last edited:
Real banana skin today. England need to show respect before trying to make a statement. If they're cocky it will play into Scotland's hands.

Back