Egg chasers of the SMB

Lad I know who went to walbottle has just been to the last under 17 England camp.

The debate about it being a posh boys sport will always happen while state schools don’t teach rugby union in big numbers.
Yeah he’s played club rugby since he was 5, but his junior school did no real sports and his comp school disbanded the rugby team at his age because a lot of the boys couldn’t play on a Monday night as clashes with bristol academy training - despite them being a good school team

In bristol the academy top team is all from the posh schools - it’s such an obvious glass ceiling and one reason a lot of talented boys have quit

Marler, Hughes, Daly, Haskell, Sinckler all hoping to be fit for the Scotland game. Simmonds likely to miss out.

Looks like we'll be picking a team to smash fuck out of the Scots and help along Russell's breakdown, while Hogg stands shivering at the back in his little white shorts and watches the carnage.

Marler, Hughes, Daly, Haskell, Sinckler all hoping to be fit for the Scotland game. Simmonds likely to miss out.

Looks like we'll be picking a team to smash fuck out of the Scots and help along Russell's breakdown, while Hogg stands shivering at the back in his little white shorts and watches the carnage.
Marler and Haskell should be no where near the england setup.

I mentioned this lad earlier as one to watch, Jake Polledri. Think England and Wales may regret not sniffing around him as he will get a start for Italy this 6n and then be tied as he qualifies for all 3.

He joined Gloucester as an academy player in summer and is probably one of first names on Ackerman’s team sheet now.

A friend of mine has 2 corporate tickets for England v Ireland on 17th March. He paid £500 each for them but didn't realise when booking months ago that the date would clash with his wedding day. If anyone is interested, he is looking for someone to take his place FREE OF CHARGE.
It's at Marylebone Registry Office at 4.30. The bride's name is Nicole, she's 5'4, pretty, has her own income and is a damn good cook.

A friend of mine has 2 corporate tickets for England v Ireland on 17th March. He paid £500 each for them but didn't realise when booking months ago that the date would clash with his wedding day. If anyone is interested, he is looking for someone to take his place FREE OF CHARGE.
It's at Marylebone Registry Office at 4.30. The bride's name is Nicole, she's 5'4, pretty, has her own income and is a damn good cook.

You bastard, you got my hopes up there

When was the last 6 nations game not held at twickers, Cardiff, Murray, Dublin, gay Paris or Roma?

FWIW I’m all on favours of giving sporting events to other places

NFL in uk
England games at club grounds
An ashes series without lords or the oval
Parliament in Birmingham

When was the last 6 nations game not held at twickers, Cardiff, Murray, Dublin, gay Paris or Roma?

FWIW I’m all on favours of giving sporting events to other places

NFL in uk
England games at club grounds
An ashes series without lords or the oval
Parliament in Birmingham
There has been talk of it touring for the autumn internationals

Back