Egg chasers of the SMB

Why not a different coloured ball ?

Sarries still reliant on others...18 points might not be enough.
They could do with Leicester grabbing a home win
A different coloured ball would help.

I know Sarries aren't mathematically there yet, but I think 18 points will prove to be enough. I must say I think the qualification system both European Cups have is what makes them so exciting, as soon as you introduce competition against teams you don't play it creates a fantastic variable.

A different coloured ball would help.

I know Sarries aren't mathematically there yet, but I think 18 points will prove to be enough. I must say I think the qualification system both European Cups have is what makes them so exciting, as soon as you introduce competition against teams you don't play it creates a fantastic variable.

Think they need Wasps and/or Leicester to win to qualify( if what I’ve read is right)

Or Quinn’s....which is v unlikely
Think Wasps winning their only chance

Last edited:
Wasps will win Imho, I can't see Leicester winning, even if they weren't 11 points down it would have been unlikely, Racing are simply a better team and Leicester have probably been the worst English team in the competition ( :lol: )

Given its home they’ve a chance...depends how up for it they will be today, we know Ulster will be

Should be a cracking game, Wasps will be able to play with some freedom that they wouldn't have been able to if they were still in with a chance, it's perfect circumstances for their style of play.

Not sure what the point of Wasps is - the Aviva already has Harlequins to be the expensively assembled team that only plays well when there's nothing riding on it

Quinn’s and wasps only exist to hate each other. Both mediocre every season for the last 10 years

Agreed and no doubt Quinns will be more pleased that they’ve probably knocked Wasps out than their own campaign...thought La Rochelle would have been further ahead by now :eek:

Agreed and no doubt Quinns will be more pleased that they’ve probably knocked Wasps out than their own campaign...thought La Rochelle would have been further ahead by now :eek:
Still funny mind. The wife’s Provence going out to the rugby equivlient of gypsies. Hate wasps

Wasps pitch man :lol:

The footballers are going to know what it was like to play in the 70s next Saturday :p

Last edited:
So it's all sorted at last:

Leinster v Saracens
Clermont v Racing 92
Munster v Toulon
Scarlets v La Rochelle

If Sarries turn up against Leinster, that should be an unbelievable game.

Aye an in form sarries would be dangerous...Leinster favourites, particularly home.

Munster v Leinster final I reckon

That’s if the draw works that way

Wouldn’t disagree....French have numbers in the Quarters but none of their sides looking as strong as the Irish.
La Rochelle not looking the side they did a few months ago

England team to face Italy in the opening round of the 6 Nations:

Brown
Watson
Te’o
Farrell
May
Ford
Youngs

Mako
Hartley
Cole
Launchbury
Itoje
Lawes
Robshaw
Simmonds

Replacements:
George
Hairy Exeter Prop 1
Hairy Exeter Prop 2
Kruis
Underhill
Care
Joseph
Nowell

Also, Ireland team to face France. I can’t believe Jack Conan doesn’t even make the bench. Imagine having that kind of depth in the back row that a player of his quality can be left out even when they’re missing O’Brien. Joe Schmidt must be the most conservative coach in world rugby though. How he picks Kearney and Earls to start and Larmour isn’t even in the squad is beyond me.

Kearney
Earls
Henshaw
Kai
Stock dale
Sexton
Murray

Healy
Best
Furlong
Henderson
James Ryan
O’Mahony
Van der Flier
Stander

Replacements:
Cronin
J McGrath
John Ryan
Toner
Leave
L McGrath
Carbery
McFadden

id have care over youngs like.

I’d have Robson over either of them. And Ben Spencer, for that matter.

Last edited:
Also, Ireland team to face France. I can’t believe Jack Conan doesn’t even make the bench. Imagine having that kind of depth in the back row that a player of his quality can be left out even when they’re missing O’Brien. Joe Schmidt must be the most conservative coach in world rugby though. How he picks Kearney and Earls to start and Larmour isn’t even in the squad is beyond me.

Kearney
Earls
Henshaw
Kai
Stock dale
Sexton
Murray

Healy
Best
Furlong
Henderson
James Ryan
O’Mahony
Van der Flier
Stander

Replacements:
Cronin
J McGrath
John Ryan
Toner
Leave
L McGrath
Carbery
McFadden

I’d have Robson over either of them. And Ben Spencer, for that matter.
Stop talking nonsense. Care is on fire for club atm.

Can’t believe he’s stuck with brown though. Anthony Watson should be playing full back. Browns finished internationally for me

And it’s finishers not replacements. Had a little chuckle when I heard he put that on the official teamsheet :lol:

England team to face Italy in the opening round of the 6 Nations:

Brown
Watson
Te’o
Farrell
May
Ford
Youngs

Mako
Hartley
Cole
Launchbury
Itoje
Lawes
Robshaw
Simmonds

Replacements:
George
Hairy Exeter Prop 1
Hairy Exeter Prop 2
Kruis
Underhill
Care
Joseph
Nowell
It goes to show how strong we are that we can field a 23 as strong as that despite our injuries. If we can start fast on Sunday I'd back us to come away with all 5 points with that team. I just hope we don't end up with Italy making their usual tricky start and being a really frustrating opponent.

I'd back us to win our home games, so it would be nice if France and Scotland could begin the campaign with defeats, preferably without either side in both fixtures getting any bonus points.

Back