Egg chasers of the SMB

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Cockney Mackem, Sep 28, 2014.

1. What a superb performance by Scotland. The roar at Murrayfield is something else. Great day out. Train back at 7

2. Tommasi

Tommasi Striker

What was with the Aussie lad at the end questioning the ref? All the rugger buggers keep telling me that rugby players would never backchat the ref ;)

THELORDRODWELL likes this.
  3. Bob Fleming

Bob Fleming Striker

I don’t think Australia can just blame Kepu for that but he ought to be towel whipped by his teammates. Stupid red card.

There was a big bunch of jocks singing outside of the Aussie team hotel at 3am this morning. It was hilarious.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
    GordonMuchallNo1Fan likes this.
  4. Charmless Man

Charmless Man Striker

Most don’t. Unfortunately Aussies are descended from criminals.

5. And Jocks who got lost on the way to New Zealand

6. Charmless Man

Charmless Man Striker

7. England :cool:
    Bath :cool:
    Leicester :lol:

8. Also, I know they're a North East team and not really affiliated to the mags, but I still take pleasure in seeing Newcastle do badly

THELORDRODWELL likes this.
  9. gonzalo

gonzalo Full Back

Just been watching the highlights back of the England Samoa game and although it was a bit haphazard at times it was interesting to see the English lads try to play a bit more loosely and adhoc.

Johnnie Mays little run at about 15 minutes (I think) was exceptional

Cockney Mackem likes this.
  10. Worcester now as well :D

11. THELORDRODWELL

THELORDRODWELL Midfield

Tidied

12. Bath's ineptitude doing a great job of ruining my weekend before it's really begun :evil:

13. Walter Ego

Walter Ego Winger

Might be of interest

14. Bath taking on the role of Pride of England in the European Cup again :cool:

2 great games today, that Leinster-Exeter match was fantastic, how Exeter have gone from unbeatable in the Premiership to seemingly toothless in Europe is a mystery.

15. Cee Jay

Cee Jay Striker

Exeter should have won that...the Leinster fans were howling like banshees for penalties/cards non stop.
    Doesn’t half boil my piss

16. They still struggle in Europe, it's their new learning curve. And Leinster is where other teams' European ambitions go to die

17. The fans definitely played their part for Leinster, probably part of the reason the ref didn't review their try from the forward pass.

18. Struts

Struts Midfield

Anyone who puts one on Exeter is alright in my book.

19. :lol: I've adopted Exeter as my team - can't bring myself to support Newcastle and my nearest local team is Saracens. But the native American stuff grips my shit as well

20. Struts

Struts Midfield

I think with Rugby Newcastle are more of a regional team than a Newcastle one. That’s my justification anyway.

Don’t blame you for not supporting Saracens either, embarrassing support. Especially when they brought less than what Claremont brought for the European final at a Murrayfield. Surprised you didn’t adopt Quins.