Egg chasers of the SMB

http://www.premiershiprugby.com/new...ter-six-law-amendments-added-to-global-trial/

A few law changes coming in this season surrounding scrums and mauls. They look good in principle, particularly making the forming of a ruck simpler, but I'm not convinced about the changes to the laws to make scrums quicker, teams will still use them as a vehicle for penalties and we'll still no doubt see endless resets.

Still, it's a step in the right direction.

Anyone else experienced the joy of the RFU ticketing site this morning? I finally got through the queue for England-Australia tickets only to be booted out of the buying page and met with a message that all tickets were sold out.

Yet the touts haven't had any problems considering the amount on viagogo and the other usual places.

Anyone else experienced the joy of the RFU ticketing site this morning? I finally got through the queue for England-Australia tickets only to be booted out of the buying page and met with a message that all tickets were sold out.

Yet the touts haven't had any problems considering the amount on viagogo and the other usual places.

This doesn't surprise me.

In other governing body ineptitude news, they've officially announced this morning that two saffer teams from Super Rugby are joining the Pro12, making it the Pro14 and also the most farcical league in world rugby

In other governing body ineptitude news, they've officially announced this morning that two saffer teams from Super Rugby are joining the Pro12, making it the Pro14 and also the most farcical league in world rugby
Rugby Union is in safe hands :rolleyes:

The frustrating thing about the ticketing farce is it would be so easy to make it work, it wouldn't stop people missing out, but it would make it easier for everyone to use. They've even removed the tool that allowed you to pick specific seats from those that are available, now you pick a price category and take your chances.

The Saffers joining the Pro 12, while the worst kept secret of recent times, is also ridiculous. Does this now mean that the Kings and Cheetahs will be able to qualify for the European Cup or do they get a few extra rest weeks?

There's so much the governing bodies do that's good that it seems unbelievable just how shite some of their decisions and systems can be.

Traveling 12 hours only to arrive in a crime and poverty ridden shithole. Hope the South African fans manage to stay safe in Newport.

Farce on a scale never seen before.

Anyone just watch the Gareth Edwards tribute thing? Bygone age but by fuck what memories. Wife (No!) & MiL (If I disliked you, possibly) are telling me tales of the old Welsh team as was. According to their beneficent wisdom, JPR - arsehole, JJ - decent bloke, Merv the Swerve- "Lovely" (say it in welsh accent!) Gareth Edwards - very down to earth, helped unstick my oven door(MiL) I really hope that's not a euphemism...

Anyone just watch the Gareth Edwards tribute thing? Bygone age but by fuck what memories. Wife (No!) & MiL (If I disliked you, possibly) are telling me tales of the old Welsh team as was. According to their beneficent wisdom, JPR - arsehole, JJ - decent bloke, Merv the Swerve- "Lovely" (say it in welsh accent!) Gareth Edwards - very down to earth, helped unstick my oven door(MiL) I really hope that's not a euphemism...
That may be but they still got up every day and thought "oh fuck I'm Welsh"

Anyone been watching Australia v New Zealand? What a bizarre game, Australia looked like a pub team in the first half, then the All Blacks forgot how to play for 20 minutes in the 2nd. Cracking entertainment.

Back