Egg chasers of the SMB

Massive call at the end but on the whole I don't think we have had the rub of the green from the ref. Not sure my heart could have taken anymore.

Massive call at the end but on the whole I don't think we have had the rub of the green from the ref. Not sure my heart could have taken anymore.
I was in bits

We're just discussing that the ref could have played an extra 10 minutes for shits md giggles. He could have if he wanted

Anyone who's played the game knows that was the right call. Take the points secure the restart.
100%. There's also the symbolic effect of drawing even

Last edited:
The New Zealand Herald man....people go on about the arrogance of AB supporters. Can only guess it starts with the Herald.
Unbelievably one eyed....always spotting little things most people missed that always harmed the AB

Might have a point with the "penalty" at the end though :lol:

And while I'm on one...Kieron Read is a fantastic pkayer and seems a good guy....but every f***ing call he disputes

Last edited:
The New Zealand Herald man....people go on about the arrogance of AB supporters. Can only guess it starts with the Herald.
Unbelievably one eyed....always spotting little things most people missed that always harmed the AB

Might have a point with the "penalty" at the end though :lol:

And while I'm on one...Kieron Read is a fantastic pkayer and seems a good guy....but every f***ing call he disputes
Fuck 'em. Some go for you, some go against you. If you're an All Black, usually the former applies. About time they felt what it's like to be on the receiving end of a poor decision. They've had several forward passes not called, while a perfectly legal pass was called against us today that probably cost us a try. That's the game.

Hopefully this series will signal the dawn of a new era where the All Blacks start getting refereed to the same standards as everyone else.

Fuck 'em. Some go for you, some go against you. If you're an All Black, usually the former applies. About time they felt what it's like to be on the receiving end of a poor decision. They've had several forward passes not called, while a perfectly legal pass was called against us today that probably cost us a try. That's the game.

Hopefully this series will signal the dawn of a new era where the All Blacks start getting refereed to the same standards as everyone else.

This I would love, but still can't see it mind

This I would love, but still can't see it mind
We'll see, they outclassed us in the first test, so it wasn't as much of an issue then, but in the 2nd and 3rd tests they've had a lot go against them that referees would normally shy away from giving. How many other refs would have bottled the Williams red card or overlooked the tackle in the air at the end? And as for downgrading the penalty at the end today, it's a much easier life for the ref that just leaves it as it is.

I'd like to think we'll see if this will happen when the RC gets underway, but with Australia and South Africa being crap at the moment, they'll have it all their own way with that.

We'll see, they outclassed us in the first test, so it wasn't as much of an issue then, but in the 2nd and 3rd tests they've had a lot go against them that referees would normally shy away from giving. How many other refs would have bottled the Williams red card or overlooked the tackle in the air at the end? And as for downgrading the penalty at the end today, it's a much easier life for the ref that just leaves it as it is.

I'd like to think we'll see if this will happen when the RC gets underway, but with Australia and South Africa being crap at the moment, they'll have it all their own way with that.

One thing should be done away with...new laws being trialled in NZ rugby which obviously gives them an advantage in getting to grips early with changes.
By far the best team in the world for ages, but they do get a lot of advantages

Ref made absolutely the right call with the accidental offside, listening to the advice of the TMO and revising his original decision. Perfect example of what video refs are for, getting it right in the end, no matter how unpopular it may be.

Fuck em.

Can't stand the all blacks. I hope the biggest cheat that ever pulled on the black jersey sat in the stands fuming.

Yes you Richie McCaw

Just seen that Gatland turned up at the post game press conference wearing a red clown nose :lol:

Probably seb like

Last edited:
Watching the highlights now, makes the Lions look better than I remember. There was some supreme performances mind.

What a game, what a tour.

Back