Egg chasers of the SMB

Ken Owens ffs. Transformers music for Captain announcement :lol::lol:

Its also a joke that theres more welsh in that squad than Irish. Wales have been awful for 2 or 3 years now.

Last edited:
Amount of Welsh in the squad :rolleyes:

I'm not a fan of Gatland generally and the choices are always likely to be devisive but still.

"Gats, you can't pick Jamie Roberts, he's been horrible for two years, there will be a massive reaction if you name him in the squad, they'll think you are favouring all your welsh mates"
"Oh...but I always pick my mates...ok, that English guy then....but I don't need to play him do I?"
"Now what about the jocks, you can't just name 1, it looks bad"
"Um...what about if I name Tommy Semen"

"Gats, you can't pick Jamie Roberts, he's been horrible for two years, there will be a massive reaction if you name him in the squad, they'll think you are favouring all your welsh mates"
"Oh...but I always pick my mates...ok, that English guy then....but I don't need to play him do I?"
"Now what about the jocks, you can't just name 1, it looks bad"
"Um...what about if I name Tommy Semen"

A commenter on the Graun said that Gatland has to go back to the Welsh dressing room after the tour, so any close calls would go the way of the Dragon

Thoughts on the England squad for Argentina? I'm glad he's used it to look at a load of new players. The likes of Hartley, Haskell, Wood, Ford and Brown should provide a backbone of experience around the new lads.

Excited to see Denny Solomona play for England!

Thoughts on the England squad for Argentina? I'm glad he's used it to look at a load of new players. The likes of Hartley, Haskell, Wood, Ford and Brown should provide a backbone of experience around the new lads.

Excited to see Denny Solomona play for England!

I think it's good to see more of the new lads coming through, especially Underhill. The progress England are making under Jones depends imho on more of the new generation of players staking a place in the team so it helps to see more of them.

What I'd be interested to know is whether these selections are because the Premiership clubs want some of their senior internationals to rest this summer, or whether this means some of the fringe England players' days are numbered?

Just watching the Gloucester v La Rochelle game

Dirty bastard massive ( 20 ish stone) Frenchie should have been sent off twice, the second for a beauty of an uppercut to Hibbards belly( if not a lot lower)

Ref then tells Hibbard he doesn't appreciate him throwing himself to the ground like that :lol::lol:

Back