Egg chasers of the SMB

He might as well select the Wales team from 2013. The guy's a dick. Scotland win 3 out of 5, playing some great rugby and they'll be lucky to get 3 in the squad. Wales finish 4th and will make up the bulk of the squad. Going to get hammered
My thoughts exactly, you know Halfpenny will get the nod at 15 over Hogg despite offering nothing (apart from his kicking) to international rugby in ages. So frustrating, a great opportunity to run the All Blacks close, and we'll be nowhere near!

Jesus tittyfucking Christ

My thoughts exactly, you know Halfpenny will get the nod at 15 over Hogg despite offering nothing (apart from his kicking) to international rugby in ages. So frustrating, a great opportunity to run the All Blacks close, and we'll be nowhere near!

Halfpenny doesn't even offer kicking these days, plus you could play a backline that has Sexton, Farrell, Daly and Hogg in it, how much more kicking does he want?

The lions coach should be a coach who has no obvious current biases, i.e. national coaches.

Totally agree, this guy is a grade a wanker. I'm not English but ffs, leaving joseph and launchbury out and bringing back Jaime Roberts? You know he will ditch Hogg the moment he makes any kind of a mistake, guaranteed.

Totally agree, this guy is a grade a wanker. I'm not English but ffs, leaving joseph and launchbury out and bringing back Jaime Roberts? You know he will ditch Hogg the moment he makes any kind of a mistake, guaranteed.

Joseph is borderline with his inconsistent form but Ringrose left out? And what exactly is it that Roberts can do that Henshaw and Te'o can't do better these days - apart from answering the f***ing door for the Addams family

Joseph is borderline with his inconsistent form but Ringrose left out? And what exactly is it that Roberts can do that Henshaw and Te'o can't do better these days - apart from answering the f***ing door for the Addams family

Could be all wales backline after stand off (assuming that we irish felly gets laid out early doors as usual).

Haha fuck sake :lol:

The Lions are another relic that should've been left in the amateur days.
Stupid post of the thread award goes to you!

I'm just hoping gattland is playing games with the press. He did make comments about spending too long in press and sponsor interviews rather than planning for the tour

Stupid post of the thread award goes to you!

I'm just hoping gattland is playing games with the press. He did make comments about spending too long in press and sponsor interviews rather than planning for the tour
Sorry, just never seen the point in it.

Reports are only 1 scot in the squad. Given they beat the paddies and the taffs, not sure how that can be justified

Who would you take though? Watson for the back row maybe, Seymour at a push (certainly ahead of Earls) but apart from Hogg they don't have many players who stand out in their positions

Maitland maybe

Last edited:

Back