Egg chasers of the SMB

Disappointed with the result obviously but I thought Ireland came in with a game plan they stuck to and England could not handle their organisation.
Can't remember England having 1 lineout inside the Irish 22 and being able to set up a rolling maul.
It should be a learning curve for Itoje I think the occasion got to him and after the talking too he got from the referee he seemed to me to fade out of the game.
Still never mind onwards and upwards 6 nations champions again, remember where England were after the last world cup.

Disappointed with the result obviously but I thought Ireland came in with a game plan they stuck to and England could not handle their organisation.
Can't remember England having 1 lineout inside the Irish 22 and being able to set up a rolling maul.
It should be a learning curve for Itoje I think the occasion got to him and after the talking too he got from the referee he seemed to me to fade out of the game.
Still never mind onwards and upwards 6 nations champions again, remember where England were after the last world cup.
Cracking post

The players will individually learn from this. Collectively it's about moving England to their preferred playing pattern sooner rather than later. England have struggled when big teams, especially when they're good at the breakdown, have disrupted them and the higher tempo, more precise game plan goes skew-whiff because it isn't fully bedded in.

To get past that we need to commit completely to the new game plan and the players required to deliver it. Which means:

- The England back three needs to be Watson, Daly, and whoever out of Nowell/May/(next cab on the rank) is in form and/or suited to the opposition.

- Jamie George to start, Tommy Taylor to finish. Hartley in case of injury

- Farrell to be captain

- Underhill to be taken on tour with England this summer and brought up to test level

- the search for a successor to Youngs starts now

- Slade should be in every matchday 23 that he's available for.

I'm at Saints vs Leicester. Eddie Jones walked past and sat in a regular seat in the stands. Just him on his own with the other fans. Poor fucker is being mobbed for autographs now. He's put a hat on despite it being warm to disguise himself but it hasn't worked.

I'm at Saints vs Leicester. Eddie Jones walked past and sat in a regular seat in the stands. Just him on his own with the other fans. Poor fucker is being mobbed for autographs now. He's put a hat on despite it being warm to disguise himself but it hasn't worked.
what a game that was. no football meant i got to watch rugby all weekend. Bristol Gloucester Fri night, Saints Leicester sat and Sarries Bath sunday.
Logon or register to see this image

Wasps got taken to school at the weekend. Don't think they'll have enough to beat Sarries in the Premiership
Depends, if Wasps finish top, they'll get to the final, Leicester or Bath won't win there. Sarries now have the distraction of the semi final before potentially traveling to Exeter in the prem semis to face a side who will be desperate for revenge after last season's final. Either way, it's looking like an exciting end to the season.

Depends, if Wasps finish top, they'll get to the final, Leicester or Bath won't win there. Sarries now have the distraction of the semi final before potentially traveling to Exeter in the prem semis to face a side who will be desperate for revenge after last season's final. Either way, it's looking like an exciting end to the season.

Should be good, although I'd say Bath, Leicester and Exeter all look like teams who will be better next season. Wasps are great on their day but have just been done in by a team that nullified their attack and sliced through their defence with quick moves, so they will be very vulnerable to Sarries

Back