Egg chasers of the SMB

Piss poor. As predicted last week. No attacking options. Jj or nothing. Ford and farrel shite. Haskell shite. Billy for Hughes was a bad mistake

Really disappointed

Really disappointing performance there, not representative of what we're capable of and definitely played into Ireland's hands.

Fair play to Ireland though, played the game perfectly. The run had to end some time.

If we'd picked and driven from the start we'd have won nae bother

Conditions did not suit a kick return game at all and what's more Ireland could clearly retain possession, an entire half of kicking as soon as we got the ball was transparently thick. Utterly Abysmal game management.
Poor management from Eddie not to see this. It's what we're best at, and would have really frustrated Ireland. But there we go, that's rugby, and hopefully it'll be the learning curve we need to iron out those mistakes in the future.

This team are very good and as things stand should be WC finalists but I would have been uneasy if they had squeaked a 2/3 point win and become double grand slammers and world record breakers. That would have been massively unmerited flattery after a woeful first half performance like that. Yes Ireland were good, very committed and physical, but they couldn't have asked for a more compliant opponent in that first 40. We actively supported their tactics every time we got possession.

Wow you egg chasers are a tough audience.

We had 18 wins in a row including 3 down under remember.

The Irish were tremendous today and didn't allow us to play but the future looks very bright in my opinion.

Hmmmm I did think you said way back that Ireland would win the 6N
What did poor Pat say hmmm -Engerland.

And what happened, shure what would poor Pat know, just tarmacing drives and digging holes and drains.

Yeh what would poor Pat know, fcuk all, ignore poor Pat lads, knows nowt :rolleyes:
You've had too much drink you daft sod

Back