EFL TV Selection dates 2023/24

Not a chance the Watford game will be on.

Hull v Ipswich is on that weekend which will probably be the pick, there’s also QPR/Leeds and Millwall/Plymouth.

I meant Watford have put their expensive home tickets on sale to home fans
Well according to a Watford supporting mate they did offer reciprocal pricing to all other Championship clubs this season
Nearly all the away games he’s been to have been on average a fiver less than ours

Yeah I’m shocked they haven’t chosen 13th place Sunderland versus 14th place Watford. So much riding on it, would have broken box office records
The relegation places are just as tight. I didn't think for one moment we'd be on fit for a match where both teams would be on the beach. But just picking the top 3. Why not a playoff or relegation crunch.

The relegation places are just as tight. I didn't think for one moment we'd be on fit for a match where both teams would be on the beach. But just picking the top 3. Why not a playoff or relegation crunch.
Huddersfield Birmingham that weekend could be massive. Wednesday v West Brom might have a lot riding on it as well. Rather watch those than any of the above. Top 3 v mid table fodder who will probably be on the beach by then, apart from possibly Preston

Back