EFL On Quest

Afobe has had 11 clubs and is still only 26. Crazy.

No mate, although he played in the cup the other night. He played well.

Cost us Alot of points last season, but again .. I wish him well, good shot stopper
Seen your goals earlier, poor defending for their goal
Nice header by Willis

Last edited:

No.. Robins has come in and set one up as we didn't have one before he came, we used to sign journeymen and has beens, pretty much what got us relegated.

Robins said he had 9 players who he had in mind for over 6 months and got them all in before pre season, signed matty godden from Peterborough 2 weeks ago upfront and I believe he's hoping to get herbie Kane in from Liverpool this week

Herbie Kane is a good young player. Was hoping we’d go in for him this summer. Would be a good addition.

Personally think we will make the playoffs this year... But like Luton last year.. You never know

The move to St Andrews whilst unfortunate isn't all bad considering the pitch is impeccable and is perfect for our passing game, the ricoh pitch is a mess and we couldn't get into a flow

Last edited:
Super Sammy Parkin what a fabulous goalscoring machine he was for us.
Cracking player. Went to Ipswich and picked up a serious injury and was never the same.
When ever he played against us home or away after he left got a standing ovation which shocked him. Gave me a bottle of champagne when my boy was born and still have it signed in his room.
An absolute diamond of a bloke.

Back