EFL-No extended play offs

The integrity of the competition is to end it before the last ball is kicked! What a sham my faith in the dummies that run our game has diminished further

Any team who launches legal action is stupid and because of that threat the EFL are just better to void the whole season to avoid major litigation...

At least we know now and can plan properly.
Every year we say, "we can plan properly now" and the fuckers in charge start the season still needing at least two strikers, with someone signed still injured and an eccentric last minute signing of a "has been that never/hardly was" who has come here to die (eg Loovens).

You are right of course, I just have low expectations

Oxford isn't even in Essex. Aye Oxford being back in training means fuck all here as they'll be in the playoffs regardless of the vote.

Its a long, complex and boring story. Football message boards & "the internet" appeared when I lived down that way.
You can change anything in life but not your football club.
Now living in Leicester with Mrs EY MKII.

Looks like 2 play offs Oxford v Portsmouth and Fleetwood v Wycombe..... the latter you wouldn`t notice if it was behind closed doors or not. :D

Only got ourselves to blame there can be no excuses two seasons is more than enough time to get it right. It really has been a shambles as we didnt learn any lessons from last season. The smoke and mirrors in the boardroom over the summer killed us as the owners took their eye off the ball.
The fact we have blown a chance of promotion when it looks like wed probably need about 10 points less than usual to do it is even more frustrating and with the parachute payments gone we are now part of the furniture of this league ffs.

2 of us, Peterborough and Wycombe are going to be royally shat on. Us and Peterborough could well be capable of putting together a decent legal team. It’s an absolute farce, especially given some clubs played Bolton U21’s and some, like us, had to play Bolton’s senior team twice. Not to mention the Bury farce. The table is far too tight for any serious judgements to be made. Corrupt you could well say.
Ffs I for got about Bury and Bolton.....not really fair

Back