EFL can be finished in 56 days

Breaking on BBC football, would upload link but I’m thick as and don’t know how to.
Includes the play offs, hope the squad are keeping fit 👍

Last edited:

It says no training until 16th May at the earliest. I wonder if they have a cut off date in mind, as any further delay is going to impact on next season, and everything will have to finish in time for next seasons euros, can’t just say finish it even if it takes until December, unless you don’t want a season 20/21.

Last edited:
SFA have banned group training 'til 10th June and competitive footy can't resume until 6 weeks have lapsed. Footy in other parts of the UK could well follow a similar pattern.

Breaking on BBC football, would upload link but I’m thick as and don’t know how to.
Includes the play offs, hope the squad are keeping fit 👍
They won't and neither will any squads. They can exercise at home and keep fit but 2 months with a match or proper will take it's toll I'm afraid.

We will piss the league if all the remaining fixtures are played behind closed doors. The expectation of our fans is the only thing making our players shite, according to a recurring theme put forward / hinted at by recent managers and perpetuated by a couple of posters on here.

Back